Drawings

In Ela I've been learning about Greek mythology and shit like that

In Ela I've been learning about Greek mythology and shit like that. I've came across medusa,which most of you know,is a women who can turn people into stone,well I know her whole back story,so she was raped by posiden with no protection,so I hatched this idea of her birthing a child,and hid it away when percius,the hero,who kills medusa,but the child is still safe,and we have Keith! Yes this is a Klance au and Keith is medusa's son,and the son of posiden,so he's a Demi-God.

The first time he turns someone to stone was an accident since he never knew about his powers,but he was shocked. He could never have any interactions with anyone else,which broke his heart and soul. When rumors spread about him,warriors would come to the remote island,and try to kill him,but Keith fears that he's the one to end their life,so he tries not to look at them,but he has to,and they end up turning to stone.

 When rumors spread about him,warriors would come to the remote island,and try to kill him,but Keith fears that he's the one to end their life,so he tries not to look at them,but he has to,and they end up turning to stone

I kinda don't like this drawing I made,the proportions are out of place,and the profile is shit,but I'm showing you this anyways. He puts flower crowns on the statues,and puts flowers around them too,like graves. Everyday he wakes up to statues that have been turned to stone because of him. One day a young warrior named,Lance,travels to the island,and sneaks around to find medusa,but he hears a beautiful melody,singing in the distance. He walks closer to the sound,there,he sees medusa,singing something so sad and soaked in pain it made Lance weep,and sympathetic to the other,as Keith finishes his mournful song,Lance decides he shouldn't kill him.

Lance uses something to block his vision with medusa's,he uses a piece of stone,he greets himself to Keith,but Keith gets into a fearful panic,at first he tried make Lance go away,but Lance didn't want to go away,he wanted to stay,so he stayed put. After a couple of days,Keith got used to Lance around him,and eventually started talking to him,over time they fall in love with each other,and as each day passes Lance becomes more eager to kiss Keith,hug him,look at his face,he wanted to to do all those things,so like any other person who's desperate for help he prays to the gods.

Aphodite/Venus was listening to his prays,and feels utterly sympathetic to them,so she asked Hephaestus,the god of craftsmanship,to make a glasses that will counter attack medusa's deadly stare,but it'll take a few days to get it done,so they wait.

During the few days,Lance confessed,he told Keith his amorous feelings to him,and tells him what he wishes he could do to Keith,Keith felt the same way,and he too wants to see Lance,but he tells him that they can't. Keith is a monster,and will kill anyone with his stare,Keith tells him this,and why they shouldn't be together,but Lance disagreed.

Lance says they can be together,he holds Keith's hand,and tells him,"Even though I can't see you,finest mean I can't be with you." Keith kisses Lance's hand. Holding hands was the only thing that kept them together,and in touch with each other.

The day has finally come,for the glasses have been made,and Aphodite/Venus flew down to earth where they were,and told them,"Seeing you two bond brought tears to my eyes,and for that,I give you this." She lifts them up,and gives it to Lance.

Lance puts them on,and turns to look at Keith,Keith had pale skin,his eyes were pure black,and his hair was juts like medusa's. At first Keith hid his face away from Lance telling him he wasn't a very pretty sight,but Lance grabs his hands,and stares at Keith's eyes,and kisses him.

He tells him,"I love you,even if you aren't the prettiest,you're personality is the most beautiful thing I've seen." They hug,and Aphodite/Venus smiles at them,thinking that she did her part.

Well,this was just an au I came up with,and I wanted to share it with y'all,hope you liked my shitty drawings.(fwi the ship name is klance for the ones that are new to it and don't know what Voltron is)