Never Forget

Ana's POV
    I walk inside the house with a goofy smile on my face. What the hell got into me in that truck? Oh yeah, almost him. My parents look at me when I get to the kitchen​. They both look dead serious. 
    I stand straight and fold my hand together like they expect me to at all times. I sit down in front of my mom and look at them. "What's wrong?" I ask they look at each other.
    "We want to know of its true. Are you seeing that boy, Alex, who killed his brother?" My mom says. I can feel my body tense. This is why I didn't tell. I knew they would be pissed.
     "Momma, let me expla-"
     "There's nothing to explain when it comes to this. He's a murderer. Killed his own brother,"my father says loudly. I look at my hands. "Did he force you into this relationship-"
    "No, he would never do such a thing to me," I say, defending him. "And him killing his brother, you guys-no at that-has the right to say anything about what happened, cause you all have it so wrong." 
    "He's gotten yo your brain, making me think things that aren't right. He killed him brother cause he's a killer. And my precious little girl is with him. Didn't you learn your lesson the last time you were in a relationship?" If you only knew what happened today.
   "Alex is nothing like Peter. Things have happened and...he's been there. I love him," I say, whispering the last part so my mom can only hear. She looks up at my father and gestures for him to leave. When the door to the kitchen closes, she places her hand on mine.
    "What did you say?"
    "I love him, Mamma. And he loves me, at least he says he does. He not what y'all think he is. He's nice, and caring, and sweet,and gentle, loving, but at the same time he's the right amount of dangerous, and mysterious. Just everything you could ever want in a man."
    Her eyes stay locked with mine. "We're moving," she blurts out. My father comes back in. My face goes blank. "What?" I ask.
    "I got a job offer in Washington. I'm taking and we're getting out of this town. You being with that boy is just more the reason to go," he says. My mom looks sympathetic towards me now.
    I stand up and starts towards the door. "Where are you going?" My dad shouts.
    "I need to see Harper."
     ×××××××××××
             Alex's POV
  I'm home alone like normal. My brother is out fucking some random girl and my parents have gone on a get away. I sit at the kitchen table and sketch out a angel. There's a light knock on the door, making me jump.
    When I open it, Ana's eyes meet mine instantly. I let her in and close the door behind her. She looks up at me with sad eyes. "What ever is wrong, I swear didn't mean to do it. I haven't cheated," I say. She cocks a brow.
    "Its not about you, although, now I'm suspicious," she says. I grin and pulls be close to me. "My-my parents found out." My eyes widen.
    "How?" I say in shock. She shrugs.
    "I don't know. Maybe someone seen us one day and spread it around," she says, sitting down. "And I'm moving to Washington." I can feel my heart break.
     "Your leaving?" I ask. She takes my hand and brings down to sit next to her. "No. I can't-I can't lose you."
    "Don't you get it. I'm not your one and only. You'll net someone amazing and fall in love with her; more than you love me. You'll get married one day and maybe start a family if your own. You don't need me. I'm just a fling," she says.
     I search her eyes. Its obvious that this hurts her. "You really don't know how special you are to me, do you?" She stays quiet, but shakes her head. "Today scared the hell out of me. The thought of something happening to you, or you getting hurt, scares me to death. The thought of you leaving me, hurts so bad. I love you."
    "I love you too," she says. As I stare at her lips she leans in. She moves so she's straddling me. My hands hold her by the waist. Hers go to the hem of my shirt and left. Her hand trails down my chest and abs, tracing each defined muscle.   
    Taking me by surprise, she takes her shirt off, and kisses me with passion. "I want you," she says breathlessly. I place my hands on her back and pick her up, her legs automatically wrapping around my waist. I carry her to my room, then lay her down gently. Her hair is spread out. Shes breath taking.
     "I-I don't know how to make l-love," I stutter. She looks up at me and pulls me down above her.
   (Mature but very romantic and modest!)
    "Its okay. Do what you feel is right," she says. I press my lips to hers and remove her jeans and underwear, probably ripping them. She giggles.
   "Your sure about this?" I ask. She looks extremely nervous. "Wanna be on top?" She nods shyly. I flip is over so she's on me. He hair falls around her beautiful face as she looks down at me. "Your in control," I tell her. I sit up and unclasped her bra.
    She trues covering herself, then removes them. I look real fast then go back to her eyes. She has scars on her sides. "Who did that?" I ask.
    "Some are from random people that I was forced to be with, some are from Peter, most are probably from me," she admits. She never told me she self harmed. I should have guessed. "I'm sorry I'm so broken."
     "I don't care. Your my girl and I'll take you anyway I can. Damaged or perfect, or somewhere in-between," I tell her. She fits our mouths together again and works my jeans off. She keeps her eyes squeezed shut as I get free from the restraint of my boxers. "Baby your shaking. Maybe we should stop." She bites her lip.
    "No, its just I'm used to this," she says. I draw my brows together. "I've been had a say in whether I want this or not." I sit up again and wrap my arms around her. I've never stopped and had a conversation with someone while doing this.
    "You don't have to do this. You did say one time that you think that a couple should wait til marriage," I say. She shakes her head.
    "I was just trying to get you to stop talking to me. You can get annoying at times," she says. I smile. "And its not like I'm protecting my virtue anymore."
    "But I don't want you thinking you have to do this just because I want you," I tell her. She pushes me back down, making me chuckle.
    "If I'm right, I think in was the one who said I wanted you," she says. I pull her down and kiss her deeply. She moans as I do as well. She grinds against me.
    "You ready?" I ask. She nods. She lifts up and let's me position myself. She flinches as she sinks down.
    "Motherfucker," she curses through clenched teeth. "How the hell haven't I taken it all yet?" I laugh. Ten inches and proud. She sighs when she's done.
I move us so we're on our sides and out her leg over my waist. I trust slowly into her, kissing her. "I love you," she moans against my lips.
     "I love you too baby girl," I say. She gets in her back, pulling me above her. "Your still in control. Say the word and we'll stop." She nods, moving her hair out of her face.
    She raises her hips against mine, running her fingers through my hair. "Alex," she moans. Her eyes close, as our foreheads rest against each others. "Shit. Da-daddy."
    "Ah, you remembered," I says as I start going faster. So what, I have my kinks. Mine just happens to have her call me daddy. "Your so beautiful." She bites down on her lip.
   "Oh my gosh," she sighs. I feel her clench around me. I moan loudly and go harder. "Stop. Slow. Please." I slow down. Her nails scratch down my back.
   I reach my hand down and touch her. Her back arches against me. "Faster," she requests. I softly kiss her as we nears her finish. "A-Alex!" She shouts as she reaches her peak. The sound of her moaning my name sends me over the edge.
     I stare lovingly into her eyes. "Never forget that I love you." She smiles as tears well up in her eyes.
    "Are we going to lose each other when I leave?" She voice cracks as she talks I kiss her gently.
    "You'll never lose me."

AN: yeah, very long chapter. What do you think will happen when she moves? Comment and share!!! Stay alive |-/              -Veah