How Could You

Ana's POV      I walk down the stairs to see my mom and dad in the kitchen talking about something

                Ana's POV
      I walk down the stairs to see my mom and dad in the kitchen talking about something. They both seem very tense around each other. "Morning, hun," my mom says with a sweet smile.
   "Good morning," I say. My father stays quiet. "Dad, can I talk to you?" He slowly nods, leading me out to the back yard. I look up at him. "Mom told me."
    He tucks his hand in his pants. "As to be expected. She told me she's giving you a choice. I would really like it if you came with me," he says. I close my eyes.
    "That's what I want to talk to you about," I start. "If I go with you, will I be able to come back and see mom for a few months every now and then?" I ask. He gives me a sweet smile.
    "Of course. We'll still all be together for the holidays," he tells me, making me smile. My phone buzzes.
   Come over. Need to talk. Important! Love you xx.  
     I look up at my dad and sigh. "I have to go. I'll think all this through. I love you," I say. He nods and let's me go.   
     ×××××××××××
     When I get there, a older woman opens the door. She smiles brightly at me. "You must be Anastasia," she says. I nod as she let's me in. "Alex is in his room. I can go and get him if you want."
   "No its fine. I'll just go," I tell her. She gives me another smile before I start towards his room. Light, almost silent moans come from the inside when I'm outside the door. I hold my breath and my heart stops as I turn the door knob.
    Some girl is laying down below Alex, naked and breathing heavily. Alex presses his lips to her breast. I turn and run out of the door way. Alex's mom stops me in the door way.
    "Hun, are you okay? Your coloring is gone," she tells me. I feel tears run down my face. Her expression suddenly becomes serious. "I'm chopping that thing off," she says loudly before rushing to his room.
    I take this as an opportunity to get out. Once in the drive way, I can hear someone calling my name. Someone grips my arm, stopping me from walking. Alex looks down at me, face flushed, and breathing heavily.
    "Ana, I'm-"
    "Don't even say your sorry, cause I know your not. Your so damn disgusting," I say, crying. He shakes his head, trying to take my hands.
    "I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm stupid," he says, running his hands through his hair. I look away from him, blinking back tears. "I love you-"
    "Don't you dare say those words to me before its true. I seriously thought you loved me," I snap. He closes his eyes. "I loved you. I literally gave you myself. Was I not good enough? You know what, fuck that. I was; I was good enough. And you still cheated. You talk about not wanting to lose me, but you go and do this? And what for?"
    "I don't know! I can't control what my dick does," he says. I roll my eyes.
    "Cheating is not a mistake. It's a choice. This was your decision and you caused this," I tell him. Tears run down his too-handsome​-for-his-own-good face. "I'm so stupid."
    "No, your not. I'm the on who-"
    "I know this is your fault. I'm not really stupid for falling in love with you. I knew this was just a fling, but I still fell."
   "You are not just a fling. I love you so much. So fucking much and you don't believe that right now-"
    "I need you to stop talking," I say, waving a hand. "This is over. I should have known better than to allow this. I-I have to go." He tries grabbing my hand, but I just run. The message must have been from the girl. I hope he's happy.

AN: And I'm not even sorry. Comment! The next chapter will need tissues, its shows his broken side. Comment and share! Stay alive |-/         -Veah