Hate Myself

Alex's POV
     I drop down to the ground, tears running down my face. Tough love. She won't like it, but you sure will. No I didn't. I let the anger get to me and I can never forgive myself. 
     "What the hell is happening?" My brothers voice says. I don't bother to act like I'm okay. "Dude, you look ridiculous. Get your ass up." I stand but my body feels extremely numb. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He asks. I look at my left hand.
    "I hit her," I say, mostly to myself. As soon as it leave my mouth, I regret it. Saying it makes it more real than it is. His eyes widened. "I let the anger get to me. How the hell could I-"
    "Whoa, slow down. You hit who?" He demands. I sigh.
    "Ana, my girlfriend, or ex. I was mad because of...something I can't even tell you, and she had nothing to do with it, just got the worst of it." I wipe away my years. "I lost her and I just got her back."
    He steps over to me. "Give her time. There's no way in hell she'll ever forgive you for this, if she does, she's a fucking dumbass. But I'm your brother and I know that if you were in your right mind, you wouldn't of ever hit her. But, don't stop torturing yourself, you deserve it."
     ×××××××××
             Ana's POV
     When I came through the door, I had to fake fall to make it look like that was the cause of my red cheek. The fact that he hit me was shocking beyond belief. He goes from saying that he won't ever hurt me, to doing just that.
    I knew I shouldn't of gotten attached, cause I knew this would end in pain, but I didn't know it would end in physical pain. I still find it hard to believe that he would lay a hand on me. I knew I was just a fling, but that didn't stop me from falling.

AN: Very short chapter, but the next one will make up for it I promise. It is going to be a time leaps. This story is still not close to ending! Comment what you think has happened over the years? Comment and share! Stay alive |-/        -Veah