after all I did for her? (soul×kid)

im sitting at the table I reserved for liz and my self. it was mine and Liz's one year anniversary. tonight was the night I was to ask here to marry me. Liz walks in and I spot her right away. she has on a nice red dress that sparkles. her blonde hair and blue eyes go well with her dress. as she walks thirds me I fiddle with the box in my pocket. when she reaches the table she doesn't sit down.'this is my chance.' I thought as I got on one knee in front of her.pulling out the box and opening it I asked." Liz will yo...." I was cut off with her words.

"no kid im so sorry but I have been cheating on you with black★star." I gather my self and let the news sink in. 'I loved her and this is how she relays me?' I thought as I ran home. I locked my self in my room and went strait for the bathroom. 'if why cant she love me after all I have done for her?' I questioned my self as I looked in the mirror. I looked at my jet black hair with the 3 white stripes that used to bug me so.I stare into my amber eyes. my eyes move to the corner of the mirror and I see the razor liz kept in here. I grab it and brake off one of the Razer. I start to cut my writs. I didn't care any more. I was sitting on the bathroom sink as I dragged the blade across my pale skin."DEATH THE KID WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I turned tords the mirror to see my father with worry written all over his mask. "dad?" I say before every thing went black.

I awake in my bed with stine next to me stitching me up. I guess when my dad yelled it scared me and the blade went a little to deep. "ah your awake?" stine said in his usual monotone voice. his gray hair coverd his eyes and glasses. he stoped working with my arm for a second to turn the screw in his head."so why did you cut your self?" stine asked me."liz told me she was cheating with the asymmetrical idiot black★star." I tell him. "ah I see and you loved her so. what will you do now?" "I am unsure." I tell the old man next to me." well if you will continue to harm your self I want to see you after school every day till I Deam nessisary." I nodded and stine left. after a while I get up and leave. I need to talk to some one and the only people I can trust are soul and maka right now. I set off there apartment. it wasn't to late in the night and at least soul should be up. I knock on the door and soul answers. " oh hey kid maka isn't here." soul told me. " I dont care where she is. can I stay here tonight?" I tell him."Ya sure come on in." he moves over and holds the door open for me. " so you ganna tell me what's wrong?" I turn to the albino the the left of me and sigh." liz was cheating on me." I tell him." oh shit with who?" soul asked."black★star." I said. I started to cry. "that dick"soul said patting me on the back. " I loved her and I thought she loved me. she told me when I asked her to marry me. I have done every thing for her." I said between tears. "listen kid. your death the mother fucking kid, son of lord death him self.you are a cool guy and if a girl like liz can't see that then she doesn't deserve you." soul said putting hos arm on my shoulder." you think so?" I ask." I know so. you can stay as long as you need. you can take my room." soul said pointing down the hall. " come with me i dont want to be alone to my thoughts." I tell him." ya sure buddy." he tells me. I follow him to his room and try to gather my self.soul lays in the bed and I follow. were just friends and friends share beds. I close me eyes hut before I could fall a sleep I here me name." what is it soul?" I ask him he sits up and I follow his lead. " kid it might be to soon but this feeling I have is to much to handel right now. im sorry if I hurt you or any thing." he tells me and before I could react he kisses me. I want to pull away but something is telling me to stay, that I never true loved liz and I belong with soul. he pulls away from me and rubs the back of his neck with his hand."im sorry about that kid. I have had a crush on you for a while now..." " soul its fine. I actually kinda liked it." I tell him and be gives me his smirk. I never new soul was gay. we lay back down and soul raps his arm around me. " good night." "night."

I wake to a door opening and a girly voice talking. "soul get u... kid why are you in souls bed? and arnt you with liz?" " ya about that its a super long story and its not a very symmetrical one so I will tell it when it becomes more symmetrical. " I tell her confused by own words. " umm kid that made little to no sense. what ever wake soul up and meet me in the living room." she said shutting the door.