this is it

I looked every where, and caught sight of him on his bed. I got over as fast I could. jumping on the bed and straddling his waist. I picked his torso up and hugged him as tight as I could. "what the...? kid?" he questioned. "yes soul its me." I tell him. "what are you doing here? don't you have a wedding?" he asks. I get off of him allowing him to sit up. " I could marry some one im not in love with, but I rather be with some I could never live with out. I realized how important you are to me over the last few days. I left liz standing at the alter because I love you and only you. soul if you will forgive me for my arrogance, I would love that." I tell him looking at the floor. I feel his hands take my face and drag it up so I would be looking at him, I started at him and I gave off a little blush. he comes closer closing the gap between us, until finally he kisses me. I feel a rush of joy. I have wanted this for awhile. when we break I was speechless but soul wasn't "kiddo if you ever leave me again I don't think I could take it. I love you way to much." I hear someone clearing there throat and I look strait to the sources. ''kid if leave him or hurt him in any way I will dice you. oh and soul you found nemo." she says and leaves. I turn to soul is laughing. "what just happened?" I ask "you see maka said something about there being other fish in the sea and I said I wanted the clown fish referring to the three stripes in your hair and nemo was a clown fish who need to be found." he explained I was back to my somewhat normal self , when he mentioned my hair I cringed and started to play with it. " well soul thank you , because of you I realized liz's true intentions with me and I would have lost every thing." "don't mention it. I would do any thing for you." he said I felt a smile from on my face. "what do you say we take a nap and then go do something?" soul asked " I would love to." I tell him. we lay down and I snuggle close to him. I slow drift to sleep happily.