this is almost it

I watch as maka stormed away from the park with the one person I want to be with to the most.  I reach torts him "soul." I whisper sadly. I walk home to find liz on the couch talking to some one and the person wasn't soul so I had no interest. " hey kiddo honey this is the man that will make sure that every thing is symmetrical for tomorrow." se tells me hugging me. "woopty doo" say broadly "kiddo are you okay my love?" I trun to look at her and she actually looks worried. "im fine just nervous. well im going to go and take a shower." I tell her and she gives me another hug. "you go do that. don't worry I got every thing covered." she says. I walk up my set of stairs and sit at the top. I kinda wanted to hear what they were talking about. "okay now that hes gone, you can take me and my sister along with every thing that grim reaper has to new York for how much?" she asks and I grew confused. "not much what exactly are you taking?" he asks "well any thing worth value. I will sell this house and any thing I can to get all the money I need." she says "what the hell is she doing?" I ask my self. I get up and go to the  shower like I actual planed to do. as I got in the hot water help me think. 'what is liz and patty planning and has this been going on for long? after all I did for her , first she cheats then I find shes planning on taking every thing I have leaving me with nothing?' I thought. I could not get this out of my head. how could I ever love some one like her.? I get out when in done and just go to bed. I will ask her about it after the wedding. I stretch and lay down allowing sleep to take me.      I wake with an even greater emptiness then the resent days. to day was the day of the wedding. "you can do this you are death the kid." I tell my self. I get up and put my normal black suit on. the wrinkles and un evenness didn't bother me.as much as it usually did. I run a comb through my hair in front of the mirror and for once my stripes didn't bother me. I walk out and start to the death room in the school where father and death scythe will help me get ready. I dragged out the walk taking my time. I slouched, dragged my feet, I just wasn't me any more.my mind is over whelmed with thoughts. theres a little voice in my head telling me not to do this. I get to the death room and my father looks the same but with a little bow tie. spirit is all dressed up. the numb feeling I have wont go away. im not much help as the men dress me. its probably like dressing a dead body. they finally finished after like an hour. we started to walk to the church but I guess I was to slow for them because spirit through me over his shoulder. He literally cared me to the alter. I stood up as strait as I could and spirit stood behind me. father would be the one marrying us. it all kinda went by in a blur. "liz will you take death the kid to be your lawful wedded husband as long as you both shall live?" father asked her and a smile grew and tears started to slowly form. "I do." she says " and death the kid do take liz to be your lawful wedded wife?" he asked me. my face snapped in realization 'why am I doing this if I don't love her or don't have to?' I ask my self. "im sorry but no I don't. I have to go." I tell them and run out of the church. I stopped out side and looked up. I summoned Beelzebub and hopped on knowing I get there faster with it. I got to the front of souls and makas apartment and got off my flying skateboard. I ran as fast as I could to there door. I banged on it with my fist as hard as I could. " im coming " I herd maka shout. she opened the door with her warm smile but I faded as she saw me. "what do want?" she asks. "soul now let me in." I tell her pushing on the door. ''no he doesn't want to see you.'' she told me but I didn't let that stop me. I backed up and she slammed the door. Beelzebub came to existence once again. I kick torts the door and it breaks . I run in and maka is on her ass looking at me. "you paying for that." she says " I know." I run torts souls room hoping his there. I slam the door open and look around.