realizeation

I start to write my thoughts down in a book. going back and reading it is most about how I feel about soul. I turn my torts the door as it is being opened. "hey Liz. how was you shopping trip?" I ask her. "it was lovely thank you." I get up to hug her and give her a kiss. the kiss didn't feel like I needed more, it was more like I wanted to stop. 'what is up with me?' I ask my self. "kiddo what's wrong" why are you all sad? is it because we are going to have a small wedding?" liz asks. I saw my escape route for now. "yup that's it I want to flaunt to the world that im marrying you." I tell her trying to act happy to be there. "okay then we will invite the whole school." "I will get the invitations out." I told her running off. I found my self once again wondering the streets of death city. I had no where to go this time and this wedding is in a day and im have second thoughts about it all. I could go see father and I would have to tell him soon enough. I start heading to the school deciding its best for me to go talk to my father. upon entering the death room I see my dad having tea with spirit. "father can I talk to you for a minute alone?" I ask "yes yes death scythe will you leave for a moment?" "yes sir" spirit gave me an angry look while leaving. is it possible that maka told him what had happened? "so kiddo what is?" I turn to my father and his mask is full of concern. "well father you see I don't know how I feel about liz any more." I tell him "what is that mean I thought you loved her?" he asks confused "when I found out she cheated on me and that soul liked me its just I have had a mess of confusing feelings." I tell him. " well son I cant really help you. but know that I support you know matter what. now lets get spirit back in and have some tea." "father im not in the mood for tea. I think I will be on my way." I tell him. "oh okay be safe." I leave back out to death city just wondering the streets. ' I forgot to tell father that the school was invited to the wedding, oh well. I wonder what soul is doing right now? what I wouldn't give to be next to him.' I think walking around the mall.

soul pov

"soul you need to get up. it time to eat." maka says " don't feel like it." I tell her. " look soul im sorry I know how much you like kid. but look you need to get past it some how." she tells me. "their wedding is soon its like tomorrow and I want him and wont ever have him." I say "I know soul but there are other fish in the sea." she tells me " yeah but I want that clown fish ( clown fish have 3 white stripes and kids out breaks are funny. just so you get what I meant ) " I say pouting. "soul there is nothing I could do for you , your just not strait." maka said " oh no you see I like girls its just I love kid. I have never felt this for another boy ever." I clarified for her. " well that's good to know." "maka what time is it?" I ask " eight why?" I think I will go for a walk care to join me?" I tell her. "why I would love to." she says. we walk out the door. it was a nice out side not to hot not cold. me and maka walked around talking about the old days before death the kid and some even before we had each other. we found our self's in the park next to an oak tree me and maka always sat by. that's when I caught glimpse of him, my reaper, my shinigami. I think saw us to because he started this way. " soul maka !" he shouted. maka stood up and her arms went into blades and I just stared blankly. " I need to talk to you. I need advice from you." he says. "we only give advice to friends you asymmetrical zebra." maka said so coldly that shivers ran up my spine. " you know maka any other day that would have hurt and I would have gotten on the ground and cried but today and every day since I left that party I have felt nothing but a longing for soul." he says and it looks like hes on the brink of tears." listen death the kid if you come any closer I will attack. I don't care you are getting married tomorrow and if you follow me and soul I will gut you." maka says. she pulls me and we start to walk home. I go directly to my bed and fall asleep.