-6-

Hi this is literally all fluff bc i figured we've all had enough suffering so we could use a break but i am awful at writing fluff so....sorry in advance?????

LAUREN

It was a rough start to being with Camila. There was a lot more crying than I would have wanted to put her through. But now we're on my couch and she's in my arms, eyes completely dry and it all seems okay.

Then there's the thought that she won't be here in a couple weeks and my hold on her tightens. I don't fight the urge to kiss the top of her head, determined to show every ounce of affection while I can. Camila brings her hand to rest on my chest.

"Your heart is beating kind of fast," she almost whispers, turning her head to face me.

"It's because I've got this really hot girl laying on top of me," I give her a playful smile and she raises her head with an unimpressed look. The way the corners of her lips seem to quirk only encourage me though.

"I hope she lets me touch her butt later," I add with a smirk. Dropping her head back onto my shoulder, Camila laughs into the crook of my neck and I bite my lip at the way her breath hits my skin and the raspiness reaches my ears.

I hear a muffled "maybe" after a moment. "Do you have work today?"

"No, Vero had offered to take my shift today which I thought was weird but I guess she knew what was going on now that I think about it."

"Yeah, she kind of helped me get my shit together," Camila says sheepishly and I rub soothing circles on her back.

"It makes sense now why she didn't want me to be mad at you."

This causes Camila to shoot straight up, sitting so that she hovers over me with her hair curtaining my face and creases forming when she frowns.

"Are you still mad?"

There's a timidness to her voice, obvious worry in her features and I immediately reach up to cup her face, ready to reassure her. She's rambling before I get a word out.

"I understand if you are, you have every right to be mad. I was literally such an ass about everything. Oh my god you're literally stuck with the worst person, I'm so sorry. Like wow you are so unlucky, I'm so sorry that you ended up with me this honestly must suck so much for you-"

"Woah, hey, stop talking like that," I cut in. "I'm not stuck with you, you're not the worst, there's nothing for you to be sorry about. I'm lucky to have found you, however challenging it was to get to this point."

I reach for her hands to stop her from wringing them together. "But we're here and you're with me and that's the farthest thing from anything being 'sucky' for me."

I see protests forming on her lips, my hand immediately clamping over her mouth.

"No overthinking this. Please," I softly implore. Camila's shoulders sag and there's a softness in her eyes when she looks down at me and after a few moments of contemplation, she nods.

"Good. Now, what are your plans for the day?"

She puts her hand over mine to take it away from her mouth and shrugs.

"Just you."

I quirk an eyebrow at her. "Oh really?"

"Wait, no I meant that my only plans today are with you. Don't be gross!" Camila backtracks.

"Oh so it'd be gross with me?" I jokingly glare.

"What? No no no, that's not what I meant, just that-"