Chapter 9

Evelynn's POV:

I woke up and looked over at the clock. What the hell it's One AM. Suddenly I felt nacues. I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up my dinner.

I got up and brushed my teeth and used mouthwash.

Ugh. The flu. I looked around and realized I was in my apartment. And Harry wasn't here.

I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Hello?" Harry answerd in a groggily voice." Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

I laughed. "Harry i'm fine. I just can't sleep."

"Then come over."

"Ugh. Kay. I'll be there soon. I love you." That was out first I love you over the phone.

He hesitated before just hanging up. That was weird.

I shrugged it off and walked out the door with my keys and phone.

I walked up the driveway and into the house.

"Haz?" I called out into the house.

Why is it so dark? I tried turning on a light but it wouldn't work

What broke my thoughts was a big impact on my body. I screamed and fell back with someone's body on top of mine.

"Evelynn?" he breathed when he felt my hair.

"Harry? God dammit i'd never been so scared!" I say hugging him.

"My light went out. And before then I saw there was a crash on your street after I hung up so I was going to your house cause you were late and I wanted to see if you were ok." he choked out.

I just engulfed him in a bone crushing hug and then a kiss.

Suddenly I felt like I was going to be sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up water. "Ugh." I groaned sitting against the bath tub.

"Babe, are you ok?" he asks feeling my forehead. "You don't have a fever. Lets take you to the doctor tommorow, yeah?" he said concern clear in his eyes.

I nodded and got up. "Let's go to bed. I'm tired." I said and started walking to Harry's bed.

When I laid down I didn't feel Harry lay down next to me. First the phone call now this. I groaned and rolled over with the pillow over my head. Then I drifted off into sleep.

**The next morning**

I woke up to the sound of a alarm clock. I turned over to see no Harry.

I got out of bed and walked into the living room. There he is. Laying on the couch.

Of course. I groaned rather loudly so it woke him up, but I really don't care.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a mug and filled boiling water into the mug and grabbed a tea bag and milk.

On my way to the table I grabbed a crossaint. I sat down and took a sip of my tea.

Right then Harry walked in and smiled at me. "Morning love." he said. I didn't answer.

After I finish eating I get up grab my keys and phone and walk towards the door. As I'm walking I remember harry booked me a doctors appointment today.

I walk back into the kitchen. "Harry what time is my doctors appointment." I asked. "It's at 12:30 but you don't have to worry because I'm taking you." he says. "I'm capable of taking myself." I said sternly. "I'm leaving now. So bye."