Chapter 5

After your grandma and a few others who didn't want to come went home, you and the rest of your friends went ice skating. Sans didn't want to come.

"i said i'm staying here! i can't skate!" He protested. You sighed. Everyone was getting there things and getting ready to leave. You got an idea. 

"Frisk!" You called. She came running. You whispered to her after you were a few feet away from Sans. She nodded and ran off. Sans was watching you threw narrowed eye sockets.

"what did you just do?" He asked. You grinned deviously.

"WHAT!?" You heard Papyrus yell. Sans looked alarmed. You giggled.

"you didn't." He said.

"I did." You replied.

"you wouldn't dare!" He growled.

"I would. I have." You chuckled.

"YOU ARE NOT STAYING HERE!" Papyrus said, rushing into the living room with Frisk.

"you can't make me move!" He said.

"Hey! What's going on?" Undyne yelled coming up the stairs.

"SANS SAYS HE'S NOT COMING!" Papyrus said, frustratedly.

"WHAT!? You're coming if I have to carry you there!" Undyne replied. Sans stood up alarmed. The four of you crept closer.

"no....no! get back!" he said.

"GET HIM!" You yelled. Undyne and Papyrus leaped to grab him. He teleported. You heard a thunk downstairs.

"HE'S DOWN THERE! HURRY!" Papyrus yelled. The three of them ran downstairs. You laughed as they gave chase. 

"Sans being stubborn again?" Toriel asked. You nodded.

"I've set reinforcements to contain him." You joked. Toriel laughed. Asgore came with the others following behind him.

"Are we all ready?" He asked. 

"As soon as Undyne and Papyrus capture the reluctant Sans." You said. As soon as you finished talking Papyrus ran up stairs with Undyne following him.  Papyrus was carrying an excited Frisk, while Undyne had Sans under her arm.

"put me down! Undyne!" He yelled, wriggling to get free. You laughed.

"Let's go!" You said, leading the way after them.

"i'm not teleporting you there!" Sans growled. You got an idea.

"Papyrus, Frisk, activate plan Too Cute!" You said. You all gave him puppy eyes. He flinched.

"n-no, stop it! i won't give in!" He said. You forced your eyes to get as big as possible. He sighed. "fine. you win." He said. Undyne put him down and he teleported all of you there. You all got skates and went onto the ice. Sans put the skates on, but he didn't follow you out there. You tried to motion for him to come, but he shook his head in rejection. You sighed and skated after Frisk. Papyrus skated up to you with Undyne right behind him. They looked a tittle wobbly, but refused to use the bars offered.

"Hey, wanna race?" You asked.

"HECK YEAH!" Undyne yelled.

"WONDERFUL IDEA!" Papyrus agreed. Mettaton skated over to be the starter again.

"First one to do three laps around wins!" You said.

"You're on punk!" Undyne yelled. Mettaton got out the hankie again.

"On your marks! Get set!" You got ready to push off at top speed. "GO!" You took off. You knew how to skate so it was easy to obtain first place at the start. Undyne and Papyrus pelted after you though, with Frisk rushing right behind. Undyne started growing more confident. She started getting faster and faster. Papyrus, once again, helped Frisk by pulling her along. Undyne caught up to you when you finished the first lap. You gaped as she took off past you. Papyrus, Frisk, and yourself then teamed up to have Frisk win. You grabbed Frisk's hand and pulled her along. Papyrus took off after Undyne. He pretended to slip and crash into her. She growled as he took her down. You grabbed Frisk's other hand spun around in a circle and propelled her forward. She won the race. You cheered for Frisk and Undyne growled in frustration.