thirteen.

jackson;

jackson;

i was in too much pain to drive so alice decided to do it. we didn't want to go back to campus in case yongguk would be there. this was all too much for one day.

i kept looking back whilst alice was driving, paranoia was slowly creeping up on me. i felt like someone was following us. alice began to notice this and sighed. "would you calm down, no one cares enough to be following us." her eyes were still fixed on the road.

i didn't care because she could be wrong. she doesn't know who could've been watching us or maybe someone might have heard us. either way i wasn't going to be acting very calm.

carina hadn't spoken a word since we got her from his flat. if i wasn't so paranoid maybe i would have talked to her. i had no idea where we were going and by the looks of it alice didn't look like she was in the talking mood.

"alice where are we going? do you know where we're even going?" it didn't hurt to ask even if she wasn't in the mood. she ignored me, her eyes were still on the road. i tried to make conversation but her answers were short.

when she finally stopped the car we were at a dark and run down house looking place. "wait where are we?" i questioned, i didn't know if it was a brothel or an abandoned hotel.

"we're at a motel." she took out the keys to the ignition and was ready to get out. "wait a love motel?" i looked back at carina who kept a straight face, the same went for alice. my attempt to humour both of them didn't work at all.