My Crush

*Mature*

(Jacksons Era)

Your POV

"Y/N? Y/N...hello?" I quickly snapped out of my daydreaming.

"Uh..um, yeah I'm fine Michael." Just stare at his lips one more time. No stop! He's just a friend, just a friend. I sighed, looking down at the ground.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Michael asked, pulling me to a fence.

"I'm fine," I replied with a fake smile. Just staring into his eyes is making me feel so weak.

There was silence. I stand against the fence, staring at his beautiful face, him staring at the ground.

He bit his bottom lip nervously and averted his eyes back to mine. This was getting pretty awkward.

"Y/N..want to go on a ride-"

I interrupted him by crashing my lips against his. It felt so right, but so wrong.

He tasted minty, my favorite flavor of gum.

I pulled away slightly, our lips less than one inch apart, our foreheads pressed against eachother.

His eyes widened at my fierce action. To my surprise he leaned in and continued to kiss me. Oh was it amazing..

I clutched clumps of his afro, as he cupped my face.

His warm tongue traced my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I parted my bottom lip and his tongue slided right in.

Our tongues found eachother instantly.

His hand went up my thigh and picked it up, as our privates made contact.

"MICHAEL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

Startled, I pulled away quickly and gasped.

His girlfriend stood there with a big frown on her face. If looks could kill..

Hey guys!! Should I make a part two?