Broken Down Ship

strangerintubarrio requested a Captain Eo imagine, so here it is! I hope you like it!❤

*Fluff*

(Thriller Era)

Your POV

I flipped the switch, making all the lights in the ship go on. "Okay, all the lights still work Michael." I said laughing.

Michael laughed too. "Sorry for wanting to make sure the ship's in good condition!"

"I understand, but you've been asking me constantly all morning! Im pretty sure everything will be fine." I said shrugging.

"Yeah, we'll be alright. Everything seems to be working." Michael said, while pressing more buttons, and switches.

He talked with the rest of the crew for a couple minutes, before walking back over to me. "We're gonna start flying now. Are you ready?" He asked softly, looking into my eyes.

"Mmhhmm," I nodded while smiling.

He handed me my safety jacket, just incase something bad happened. Although he was pretty confident that the ship was in totally good condition.

I put it on, and sat down in my chair, next to Michael and put my seat belt on.

Everyone else was buckled in, and ready for take off.

"Flying in 5....4....3....2....1!" Michael smiled happily as he pushed the joystick back.

The ship lifted up, and soon began flying through the clouds.

Michael was very excited.

We were on our way to a small planet that had small villagers. We've been getting reports that some sort of life forms are terrorizing the village. So ofcourse Michael, couldn't deal with knowing that people weren't at peace.

He was always such a sweet being who loved seeing people, and children happy. He cared for others, not just about himself.

Michael had a big smile on his face, as he drove the ship through the sky. "Look Y/N! That cloud is shaped like a bunny!" He said pointing to it.

I examined it, and it was indeed shaped like a bunny. "Correct Captain Eo!" I said playfully.

He smiled and giggled, "God I love nature.." He was starting to zone out, as he always did when he was focused.

This is honestly going to be one of the best missions we've ever been on.

I followed my thoughts as I felt myself falling asleep. My eye lids fluttered, then shut.

*

*

*

I was awoken by loud panicking.

"I told you to fix this last week!" Michael yelled.

"Im sorry Captain! I forgot to!" F/N yelled back, worry in his voice.

"Without the wires, this button doesn't work! You're so irresponsible!" Michael sounded absolutely furious.

I opened my eyes, and looked right at Michael. Who was repeatedly pressing buttons, while steering the ship with his other hand. A worried expression on his face.

"Michael! What's going on?!" I asked, in a scared tone.

"F/N forgot to plug in the wires that connect to this switch! Now I can't use this button!" He was absolutely freaking out.