Love At First Sight

*Fluff*

(HIStory Era)

Your POV

I was walking down the entrance of a mall, when I felt the sudden urge to turn around.

As I did so, I connected eyes with a man..I felt like I had known him my entire life.

He walked up to me, just staring into my eyes.

There were people passing by us, but it felt like we were the only two people in the world.

This random guy, that I had just met that day, was reaching his hands out to mine, which were by my sides. He intertwined his fingers with mine, never breaking the intense stare we both held.

I gripped his hands in mine, not feeling one bit shy. His curls framed his face beautifully, as his eyes sparkled in the light. He was absolutely gorgeous. Where has this man been all my life?

I was in love, and I could feel it. The feelings were building up and getting stronger as we continued to admire eachother.

He opened his mouth slightly, "You're the one..the one I've been looking for.." He told me as his hand found my waist and pulled me closer to him, our bodies touching.

Oh, his voice..it reminded me of angels. I could listen to him talk all day. "I'm in love with you.." I blurted out, tears forming in my eyes. I was just so happy, and shocked at the presence right in front of me.

He wiped the tears, and slowly caressed my cheek, pulling my face closer to his. "I can see our children in your eyes.."

I smiled and closed my eyes, as our lips connected..

*

*

*

This was so cute and fun to make! You all know that if you saw Michael you'd be in love too!💘