The Park

*Fluff*

(Jackson 5 Era)

Your POV

"Mommy, mommy who's that boy over there?" I ask pointing to a young boy with a small, poofy afro.

"I don't know honey. Why don't you go play with him? He looks lonely."

I grinned, "Okay mommy," and ran over to him. "Hi there!" I say smiling wide.

"Hi! What's your name?" He asks smiling, in a soft voice.

"Oh, I'm Y/N, that's my mommy over there." I say pointing to her.

Michael looked down sadly, playing with his fingers.

"What's wrong? Don't you have a mommy too?" I ask confused.

He shook his head slowly. "My mom left me here, said she was getting me some ice cream. She hasn't came back since this morning." A tear slid down his cheek.

"Oh my, come here." I grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards the bench my mom was sitting on. "Mommy!! This boy doesn't have his parents!!"

My mom looked him up and down. "What's your name, young man?"

"I'm Michael, Michael Jackson. My mom left me here this morning."

My mom caressed his cheek softly. "Oh, you poor thing. Let's take him in!"

Michael and I smiled at eachother, and giggled happily.

That was the start, of a whole new life.

I know this one was super short and weird, but it's because I decided to write a story based on this short one. Its called "I Find Myself Attracted To You."❤