I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know (61)

Hey guys! So, made you wait for a little while again! Sorry! lol

Oh and ya, I wanted this chapter to be longer, but I liked where this one ended and well that's going to prevent me from going to bed at 2 in the morning... Plus I need to read "Le loud des steppes"! So I'm going to get to that! lol

Anyway, I still have two weeks of school now, it's my finals by the way so that's why the uploads are coming slower than usual, but then I'm out of school for three months and I think I'm not going to be working that much this summer! The flowers won't need me too much this time! lol

Sooo.. with that said, thanks guys for all the nice comments, they really mean a lot! And sorry if I can't reply to all of them but trust me, they really do mean a lot!

Oh and the song I put there... well I've been having a Annette Hanshaw phase lately and I think it's kinda fitting for our lovely "couple" ;P

So anyway! I'm not going to keep you away from reading any longer! ;P

Read, enjoy. Comment and vote! :P

* * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * *

I spent the night tossing and turning in my bed. I couldn't sleep, I kept checking my phone, waiting for a call, and then arguing with myself on whether I should call him myself. I mean if I wanted to talk to him I shouldn't wait for him to call first. I could do it myself. I was a big girl. But I didn't want to sound obsess, even though it was pretty freaking obvious I was! Surely he must have been noticing it by now!

My mind was bleh! I skipped from one idea to the other; I honestly believed for a second that I was having fever or something.

"Call him, don't call him. Would you just stop thinking about him! He's hot... I almost kissed him. Crap crap crap! What would have happened? If I had kissed him. Did he want to kiss me? WHY would he want to kiss me? I feel like throwing up..."

I mean what would have happened if I had kissed him? Would he have said something like "You were drunk, I didn't take it seriously. Oh cause it meant something for you? Because it didn't for me."

Ya that had to be it.

I mean why the HELL would he want to kiss me other then a one time thing? I had nothing particular to offer, no super-making-out skills, there were hundreds of girls more beautiful then me, smarter than me, funnier than me, just basically better. Why would he want ME? He couldn't want me. Because truthfully, no one really wanted me.

Wow, this was getting into a self-questioning crap-whatever. What bizarre thing alcohol did to my system...

But like honestly, the only boyfriend I had ever had was freaking gay! That's how awesome I was!

Ugh! I hated this, hated to question myself over such pathetic thing! I should just kiss the freaking crap outta him and just get it over with! And then he would be like "Okaaaay..." and we would stop speaking and I would get over it at one point.

Ya that sounded like a reasonable plan.

Not!

Sleep sleep sleep! That's what I needed right now! To freaking sleep!

UGH!

Okay, honestly, if I wasn't going to do anything, I might as well just stop questioning myself. I was not going to just kiss him like that, so I should just stop THINKING about it. It was pathetic and I deserved a slap in the face for it!

When I finally fell asleep, the sun had begun to rise.

I woke up in the afternoon, kinda bump about the fact that I had missed almost an entire day. That's what happened when you went to bed late... or early, sort of...