Meeting Some People

Percy- Once Dumbydoo announced Harry's name he had a look like I should know him. So naturally Persassy came out. "Harry Potter? The Harry Potter? OMG!" His face was priceless, I was laughing so hard in the inside. "Wait. You know who I am?" " Nope. You had one of those faces on like, everyone knows who I am." Harry's face turned red with anger and it deepened when he saw Hermione try to hide her smile. Ron was just staring at me annoyed. Dumbledee- wait Dumbledore, gave a slightly amused laugh before continuing.

" Like I was saying. Percy Jackson you are a wizard and so are we. You have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." I admit I was a little shocked. I mean Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Norse gods. Whats next? Superheroes? But, then again I do know that all those Gods exist, so Wizards? Alright. " Cool, but why do I need to go to this pig place?" They all looked shocked that I was all right with all the wizard stuff. And that I didn't care about learning magic. " Well, Percy. Hogwarts is a great place. You get to learn all this great stuff like spells, potions, and how to defend yourself from people who use the Dark Arts. It's all in Hogwarts a History." The bushy haired witch replied, huh. She kind of reminded me of Annabeth with all those facts. "Yes thank you Hermione. But there is something even more important than learning useful things. You see Percy," Dumbledore took a deep breath. "Your grandfather is a very powerful, very evil, wizard. His name is Voldemort. We would like to have you at Hogwarts for your safety and ours." Awesome another evil grandpa.

Dumbledore- After telling him of his grandfather, Percy sat and thought for a moment. Man, this kid just radiates power, but not normal power... almost ancient. Yes he also seems kind. Good thing we got to him before any Death Eaters.

Ron- Blimey, this kid seems off. Not in the "special" way but like he's hiding something. Is he already a Death Eater? I bet he is. That git.

Harry- He's hiding something. I mean he looked startled at the thought of Witches and Wizards. But after a moment he just shrugged as if he's seen a lot of odd things in his life. I'm going to find out his secrets, but first I need to inform Ron and Hermione.

Hermione- Just by the looks of Harry and Ron I can tell their judging Percy. Those twonks, they haven't even gotten to know him. True something is odd, but I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. There always is. "Alright, I'll go. Just let me IM my girlfriend. Looks like I won't be seeing her for a while." With that Percy left the room, looking a bit disappointed.

Percy- "Oh Iris, Goddess of the rainbow. Please accept my offering and show me Annabeth Chase." A few moment later an image of my Wise Girl filled through the mist I was making in my room. I was using my powers to make mist with the water from a month old water bottle I found, in my room.

"Percy? Is that you?" " Hey, umm. I have to tell you something." Hesitating a bit I told her all about the wonky wizards in my house and my second evil grandpa. " Wow, Perce. So, that's a no on coming back in two weeks?" "Guess so Wise Girl. Hey listen I love you, got it? And I promise the first chance I get I will talk to you, but I gotta go. I've been in my room for like fifteen minutes, these creeps are already suspicious of me for some reason." I could have sworn she was about to make up an excuse to keep us talking, but she just sighed and said she loved me too. I quickly grabbed a bag and stuffed a bunch of clean clothes in there. As long with some drachmas and a picture of me and Annabeth. 

Finally ready, I met up with everyone in the living room. Harry rolled his eyes and muttered. " Done fixing your hair pretty boy?" Ron snickered beside him and Hermione rolled her eyes. Obviously they thought I couldn't hear them. " I'm sorry what was that Harry. I told you I was talking to my girlfriend. Do you have a girlfriend." He blushed and faltered under my intense Percy stare. " That's what I thought." I whispered, to give a creepy edge to my voice. Involuntarily, he took a step back, I smirked and walked over to Dumbledore. "We going?" I asked. "Yes, please everyone grab hold of me when they are ready. We will be apparating." Don't know what that is, but I hugged my mom and said I loved her. Then I grabbed hold of Dumbledore, and it was weird. I was literally tugged in every direction until suddenly I was solid again, and in the most depressing house ever. " How the bloody hell did you not throw up. Everyone does their first time." Wow Wizards, weak. They should try shadow traveling. Of course I couldn't say that so instead I said, "I go on roller coasters all the time. What is this place?"