We get bad news

Percy- Six came way too soon. Harry, Ron, and Hermione wished me luck which I doubted would work. The fates never seemed to let me off the hook. Even when I do nothing wrong. I swear they just use me for amusement. 

After I knock on the door and she says come in, I open the door. Inside was a piece of parchment, which they use instead of paper, and a quill. " You will be writing lines for me today. You will write I will not disrupt or shout at my teacher." "How many lines?" I asked trying not to go all Persassy on her. That's deadly.

 " Oh, enough times for it to... sink in." She gave a smile like she was sharing an inside joke with herself. Weirdo. When Leo does it it's fine because,well, Leo. Ah that reminds me when this one time the seven Thals and Neeks and I, well we went to the lake. And Apollo showed up-Wait I'm getting off track. Not my fault remember that. 

Anyway so there I sat for like five minutes writing I love Annabeth, before I glanced at my hand and saw that it was writing exactly what I was writing on the paper. It was literally engraved on my hand. Some drops of blood oozed out, but all I felt was some tingling. I chuckled a bit to myself. This was like a one on a demigod pain level. I could sense Umbridge staring at me and just smiled. Then I continued writing.

At midnight she finally let me go, obviously confused with why I didn't even wince in pain. Back in the  Gryffindor common room I saw the golden trio waiting for me. "Hey." I said casually. " Oh my gosh Percy! Your hand!" Hermione squealed, this caused the other two to look. I just sighed. "Guys, chill. She has an evil quill that engraves your hand with whatever you write on your paper. Demigod pain level one. Just give me some water and it'll be a faint scar." 

Harry- Umbridge was not happy that you could barely see Percy's scar.And that he wrote he loves his girlfriend instead of what she wanted. Though she tried to not show it. The weeks soon turned into months.

We are almost done with the school year and it's the weekend. All of us were relaxing under the shade when I got a vision. It was of the door I've been dreaming about since the beginning of the year. But something's changed. Sirius is there, and he's being tortured by someone...VOLDEMORT!

 Once my vision ended I shot to my feet. "It's Sirius he's captured by Voldemort!At the ministry. I have to save him." Ron got an uneasy look. "He Who Must Not Be Named? He has Sirius. Blimey this isn't good Harry." " Obviously!"

 Percy thought for a moment. "Alright I'll help." "What? No. I'm the only one that's going. No one else is getting hurt." Percy just rolled his eyes, he clearly wasn't going to listen to me. " Dude, your going to face a powerful evil guy, and decline the help of a demigod? And supportive friends? I don't think so. Plus I got us a ride." 

Hermione looked confused. " What ride?" He only smiled. Then whistled. Suddenly in the sky there were four Pegasus coming towards us. "What the... oh right you talk to horses." I almost forgot about that. Apparently Poseidon created horses. "Hey Blackjack. No I don't have donuts. That's rude. This is Harry,Ron, and Hermione." We were so confused by his conversation but let it pass.

 Soon we were flying high in the air on our way to Sirius, my poor godfather, and Voldemort. Huh. Percy's going to meet his grandfather for the first time. Will this turn out badly?