First day of School

Percy- I woke up feeling like the souls who have been forced to be Hades' underwear. Which is to say terrible. I dreamed of, guess what, Tartarus. Pulling myself out of bed I got dressed, and headed to the Great Hall for breakfast.

 I ignored my friends' worried stare and the stares of wary students and ate. After that I went to my first class of the day with the trio. DADA, which is Defense Against the Dark Arts. The director was some toad lady named professor Umbridge. "Wands away please. All of you will be reading chapter one of your textbook." 

Hermione's hand shot in the air with lightning speed. " Professor how will we learn to defend ourselves by just reading about things?" Wow didn't expect her to hate on books. " Well Mrs..."  " Granger, Hermione Granger." " Well, Mrs. Granger. The Ministry and I have come up with a safe, Ministry approved, way of learning." She said it like we were kindergartners who don't know anything. Well, she doesn't know about the Gods so... I'm smarter. 

" That's horrible! How are we supposed to protect ourselves from people like...like Voldemort?!?" Harry practically yelled this to that lady-man. Her eyes narrowed dangerously.      " Mr. Potter Voldemort is dead and all we have left of him is his grandson who is in this room. So unless you would like to protect yourself from a fellow classmate there is no need to worry." At the mention of me every single pair of eyes in the room landed on me. 

"Ah shucks. No need to give me all this attention." I muttered. I thought no one heard me but Umbridge nodded. " Yes. Nothing to worry about at all. Now, chapter one please." And that was my life at Hogwarts... the end. Nah that's just DADA. The rest of the day I went to Transfiguration and Care of Magical creatures.

Harry- The weeks passed fast, and Percy seemed to be fitting in. There were quite a few arguments with me and Umbridge but she'd always find a way to throw Percy in there, so every time I would drop it. Until one day Percy just snapped.

 " Harry Potter. For the last time Voldemort is dead. Now unless Percy here is like his grandfather there is no need to worry. Were you implying that Percy is like his grandfather?" " Oh my gosh! Just shut up already!" Percy shouted and stood up right in Umbridge's face. "I'm not like my grandfather, Harry knows that. We aren't talking about me! WERE TALKING ABOUT SOME PSYCHOTIC WIZARD WHO HAS SERIOUS ISSUES!!!!!" 

Everything was dead silent while Percy gave Umbridge his death glare. Which was very creepy. I didn't blame her for flinching. Hermione looked like she just saw a miracle happen, but was so confused at the same time. " Bloody hell..." Ron muttered beside me. " Mr. Riddle-" "It's Jackson." He growled. "Fine. Mr.Jackson, detention my office six o'clock." 

Without answering he walked right out of the classroom. Umbridge looked baffled but eventually commanded us to read chapter six. We didn't see Percy for the rest of the day. Hermione kept trying to guess where he could be and why when finally Ron said, "Just knock it off Mione." She sighed and mumbled something about boys. 

So sorry...not having Dumbledore's Army in this. Just a heads up.