Secrets out

Percy- I stopped pacing and looked at them once more. Should I tell them the big secret? Sighing. Man I keep sighing today and it's only... what seven? Anyway, I sat down on my bed. " Fine I'll tell you. But if anyone ever, ever tells someone. I will skewer you with my sword." Hermione nodded eagerly. But Ron kinda snorted, then looked at me uncertainly. Probably unsure if I was kidding. Harry was on the lines of Ron but just looked at me skeptically. "Alright... how much do you know about the greek gods?" So then I continued to elaborate on how the Gods exist and that I'm a demigod. After talking going through all my adventures, well I kinda skipped Tartarus, they all had halairious expressions. 

" Wha-Wai-No. I don't believe you prove it." Harry barely managed to get it out, so obviously I cracked up. This just confused him more. "What?" "Nothing. Here let me "prove" that I'm a son of Poseidon." Using the water from the cup on the nightstand I splashed a bit of water on each of their heads. 

" No. Greek gods and stuff are just used to explain weather and such. How could this be true?" Hermione was practically hysterical. Ron seemed in shock. I just shrugged and said. " I dunno. Why's the grass green? It just is. Now common aren't we supposed to go to Hog school?" And with that I strutted out of the room. Leaving their stricken faces behind and smiling a bit to myself.

LATER.......

Harry- We were already halfway through the train ride to Hogwarts. And within this time me, Ron, and Hermione have come to accept this whole Gods concept. Well... along with the help of Percy who was in the compartment with us. All of us were now doing different things, I was staring at the window watching the greenery roll by, Ron was taking a nap, Hermione was reading(no surprise), and Percy kept tapping his foot and twirling a pen in his hand. Ugh. What's this guy's problem? That is seriously starting to get on my nerves.

 He saw me staring and said a bit annoyed, " I have ADHD. Remember? I get bored." Oh yeah... Forgot about that. But I just shrugged trying to play it cool. It didn't work he snorted. Suddenly I heard the noise of the compartment door sliding open. Looking over I see it's Malfoy. Great he's probably here to make fun of us in some form or another.

 "Ah, you must be the American. I'm Draco Malfoy, you should hang with me instead of Potter and his odd friends." Percy stood up, by now Hermione has shook Ron awake, and walked up to Malfoy. Getting real close and personal. " Nah, you know cause I don't hang with stuck up jerks." Malfoy's face turned into a tomato. I couldn't help it and laughed, I mean it's hilarious!

 " What's so funny Potter? I'll just knock that humor out of you!" Before I knew what was happening Draco made to punch me. Good for me, unfortunately for him, Percy's a demigod. He grabbed Draco's fist and swiveled his body so if he pulled up it would injure Malfoy. " Huh. I don't think that that's good manners. I mean it might be a tradition to you brits, but I don't like it." He shoved Malfoy out of the compartment and shut the door. "My father will hear about this!" He yelled before storming off.  

No offence to any British people...just saying.

This stupid thing won't show my changes but the chapters supposed to be called 'Secrets out'