Take Me Under

Adam POV

"Thank you Minneapolis! We'll see you again soon! Enjoy the rest of the show!" We run off stage and go back to our dressing room. We're basically stuck back here until after Breaking Benjamin's and Seether's sets, and then we have to go back out for meet and greets.

I throw myself onto the nearest couch while Brad, Barry and Neil end up going to get food, while I'm just going to sleep until the meet and greets.

I wake up to Neil and Brad shaking me.

"Hey, Adam, let's go, the shows over, Barry's already out there getting ready."

"Fine." I slowly drag myself up and follow Neil and Brad out to our table. I look at the line, which, is already long, and is still growing. It's not that I don't like meeting our fans, because I really do, but it's just the fact that I'm not able to go back to the bus for any Oxy's between our set and the meet and greet.

After over an hour, I finally see the end of the line.

We finally get to the last person, and my eyes meet hers, and damn, she's beautiful. The band and I take pictures with her, I make sure that I'm next to her when we do, and sign pictures, and then we get a picture of just the two of us.
Neil, Brad, and Barry leave, and then it's just the two of us alone.
"So, um, I guess you already know who I am, so why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself." I say, shyly.
"I'm Jeanie, it's so amazing to finally meet you. I've loved your music since I first heard it."
"So, are you from around here?"
"Yeah, actually. I don't live too far from here."
"You know what? We're here for another day, why don't we meet up tomorrow?"
"I'd love to."
"Here, let me give you my number," She gives me her phone and I put my number in, "Let me walk you to your car."
"Okay." We make our way outside in silence, but it's a good silence. My hand brushes hers, and I feel a shiver run down my spine.

She stops suddenly, and I run into her.

"Oh, um, sorry."

"No,no. It's fine." I lean on her car and cross my arms.

"So, how old are you?"

"Twenty."

"You know what Jeanie, you're really cool. Where do you want to meet up tomorrow?"

"How about we just hang out at my apartment. I can make some food for you if you want."

"That sound's great. But I should really get back to the bus before the guys try to find me. See you tomorrow."

"See ya Adam." I hug her and watch her get into her car and drive away. I smile as I head back towards the bus, only to find the guys milling around.

"So where did you wander off to tonight?"

"I just walked around the venue for a bit, I needed to clear my head."

"You know Adam, you really seem to be clearing your head a lot lately."

I nod as I make my way to the back of the bus, grabbing my bag on the way. I lock myself in the bathroom, and I take out one of my pill bottles. I open it and pour some into my hand, swallowing them before I get in the shower.

After I get out of the shower, I make my way out to the rest of the guys. I feel the high slowly coming on as we're sitting around talking.

"Man, I can't believe that tours over tomorrow," Neil says.

"At least we can start working on our next album now," Brad says.

I nod, because I'm actually pretty excited to start our next album.

Since I really don't feel like talking to the guys right now, I pull out my phone and see that I have a text.

Hey, it's Jeanie. Any specific time you want to come over tomorrow?

I look up at the guys, because obviously I'm not going to tell them where I'm going.

I'll probably be over when I wake up.

Okay. I can't wait to see you. <3

I smile when I read that. Tomorrow's going to suck though, because we'll be going back to Canada, and Jeanie's still going to be here. Hell, maybe I'll bring her with me. We'll just see what happens tomorrow I guess. 

 What do you guys think is gonna happen?