Everything About You: Chapter 4

June's P.O.V.

"It's everything about you------" I say ending the only song I know by One Direction. The guys all sit and stare at me. There mouths slightly open. Liam's mouth was literally hanging open stareing at me.

"Uh . . . Does that mean it was good or bad?" I ask tilting my head to the side, they dont move, so I head to the door jiggling the knob. It's locked, so I bang on the glass to get there attention back. Louis blinks multiple times and he gets up and unlocks the door for me. I walk out and the guys suddenly crowd me, saying diffrent things at the same time.

"Uh . . . One at a time?" I had no clue if it was good or bad and how to act if they liked or disliked it.

"IT WAS AMAZING!" Harry bursts, I blush and mutter a thank you.

"Is there anything you cant do?" Liam asks, he seems really surprised.

"Your voice was like an angel!" Niall says excitedly.

"It was so good!" Zayn says smiling widely.

"Eh . . . . It was ok," Louis says, all the guys turn to him and stare in disbelief. "What? It was my opinion,"

"Well thank you for being honest," I say, then I turn to the others and thank them.

"Well now what?" Niall asks us, he really means 'lets do something fun'.

"I'll stay here and edit some more songs," Louis says, he walks over to the computer and starts typing and editing some song. He has the head phones on so we cant tell what song he's editing.

"Ok, What do you want to do, JuJu?" Liam asks slinging his arm around my shoulders. I frowned at the nickname he called me, My dad would always call me JuJu. I missed dad and mom and probably would forever.

"Um . . . i dont know," I say brushing aside the nickname. Niall smiles, and everyone looks at him, I raise an eyebrow.

"Let's see what instruments you can play!" Niall says, I shake my head.

"No, I cant play any instruments," I say still shaking my head.

"Oh like you cant play black ops and you cant sing," Liam says in a sarcastic tone. I frown and fold my arms.

"I said no," I say angrily.

"Come on!" Says Harry, he grabs my wrists and drag me down the hall. The other 4 follow, him, I try to break free of his grip. He ignored my protest and kept dragging me toward the music room. He stopped in front of the music room.

"I dont want to!" I say, Harry pushes me through the door and he walks in shutting the door behind Liam. The 4 guys all look at me there eyebrows raised.

"Well?" Niall asks expectingly. I sake my head, but cant help but laughing.

"What should I start with?" I sigh finally giving into there look.

"Um . . . " Liam rubs his chin while thinking, he glances around the room looking for an instrument to start with.

"This!" Zayn says handing me a guitar, I sigh knowing I cant play it. I hold it in my hands and take one strum, but its immedietly taken out of my hands.

"Not that," Harry says putting it back on the rack grabbing drum sticks and handing them to me.

"Ok," I say, I walk over to the set sitting down, my hands grip the handles and I start banging on the drums and snares.

"Not that," Liam says taking the drumsticks and pushing me off the chair.

"I told you I cant play anything!" I say, I start to cross the room to the door but Niall catches my arm.

"Ok, one more thing then you can get some sleep," Niall says, he points at the grand piano. I frown, I was hoping they wouldnt pick that. Mary had made me take lessons so I could play One Direction songs on the piano. I sit on the bench and get my hands ready. I play the first note and the rest just flows after. The song I chose to play was 'One Thing'. The guys come over with me and start singing.

"So get out get out get out of my mind, and fall into my arms instead." They sing, and we continue untill the song is over. When I play the last note they start cheering and clapping. I smile standing up and bowing.

'Wow, for a girl who cant play any instruments and doesnt like the band One Direction you sure are good," Liam teases, I smile, and laugh with them.

"Alright now can I get to bed?" I ask, they laugh and nod, I quickly exit the room, on my way to Niall's room I bumb into Louis and he is smiling. He was sure in a happy mood. But we still mutter only a few words to each other. I walk into the room, and see that the bed is freshly made and I smile at its comforting look.

Once I have taken a shower and combed and dried my hair I'm curled up under the sheets of the bed. I hum a tune to myself and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jerk awake from the sound of glass shattering. I feel scared and cover myself with the blankets, hiding from the intruder. I hear a whisper, and then a hand jerks the blankets from me. I sit up and stare at a girl with a One Direction t-shirt on and she's staring wide eyed at me.

"YOU'RE NOT NIALL!!!!!!!" She screams, she panics and runs out of the room, I hear here run down the hall. I scratch the back of my head, confused.

"What happened? Am I to late? June where are you?" Niall says running into the room out of breath.

"Uh . . . Ya, but a crazed fan thought you were sleeping here, she ran out of the room." I say, I stand up and walk over to the door poking my head out. Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry are all leaving there rooms with confused looks on there faces.

"It's early in the morning! What is everyone doing up?" Louis asks, slight anger in his voice.

"A fan broke in Niall's room and is on the loose," I say, panic rises, what if she recks the studio what if she lets all the other fans in? I think.

"Eh . . . Just let sacurity take care of it," Louis says walking back in his room, closing the door behind him. Liam and Zayn yawn and go back into there rooms.

"Ok, I guess, sorry for waking you guys, I'll just go back to bed." I say about to go back into Niall's room, but Liam clears his throat.

"The windows smashed and I'm sure it wont take long for other fans to find it." Liam says, Niall nods.

"So where am I going to sleep?"

"In my room of course," Liam says.

"Who's bed?" Niall asks.

"MINE!" Liam says, he grabs my wrist and drags me into his room, the room is crowded with a pull out sofa open and slept in. His room looks like the others, though. He orders me to the bed and goes to get Niall. I crawl onto the soft bed, and curl up as close as I can to the wall.

I hear Niall and Liam enter the room. Niall's bed creaks and I hear a huff as he is mad I'm not in his bed. Liam gets on the bed and he lays down.

"you know I dont bite," He says, I chuckle and scoot over a little.

"Good nit, Niall, Good night, Liam," I say tiredly. They mumble good night, and I hope that for just one night that the nightmares will not come, but I know it's already to much to wish for. And with that thought I fall to sleep in Liam's soft bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!! Spring break!!! I just went and saw the hunger games and It was pretty good, but I sat in the front row and with the camera moving alot it was making me dizzy. I think the books are way better. Ok, anyway thanks for reading!!! I <3 One Direction!!