Prologue

How could someone live in a world where everyone has a mark that explains their personalities but yours is just... wrong. That's how Lance lives everyday. He has the mark of Meaning, a mark that shows that he knows what he wants to do and enjoys his life. A mark that shows that he will always be there for others, helping them. A mark that... doesn't represent him. But, he didn't want to burden anyone with the idea that he was unhappy, so he hides behind his happy little mask, not letting anyone know of his struggle. But Keith, a kid that Lance meets while they were in the Garrison and became friends, and rivals, with, notices that... the mark doesn't match. That is one of his traits, perception. Will Keith be able to really do anything about it? Or will he just let his friend live out his life as a sad, misread hologram of the person that is really there?

 Will Keith be able to really do anything about it? Or will he just let his friend live out his life as a sad, misread hologram of the person that is really there?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Marks or masksजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें