Chapter 1

Rose is I guess you could say "different", in a world where the term "different" to norms, or humans is being a werewolf or being insane. In a world though, where the normal is hybrids living amongst humans, "different" is definitely out of the ordinary.

       Rose woke up and just loved how the sun always knew how to peak between the curtains even if they were secured shut with safety pins. "Yay!! First day of Hel-Hybrid School!!" Rose thought sarcastically. Slowly dragging herself out of bed, she made her way angrily over to the curtains and opened them, ripping her curtains in the process. Grumbling under her breath she made her way over to the adjoining bathroom in her small apartment. Getting her morning routine done and over with she decided to make sure that all the mirrors in her house were covered up. Doing her rounds all over the house she made sure they were all covered up, before going over to her closet and getting dressed. Putting on a very loose fitting shirt and some sweat pants, since she doesn't give two shits about what people think about her, she also started putting on her half phoenix half dragon mask with thick tinted glass on the eyepiece, ensuring that the color of her eyes was hidden. For extra precaution she put on her black wig, and after realizing that she forgot to put in her brown contacts she then had to take her mask back off and put in her contacts. Finally, she put on her long black trench coat, her signature thing to wear along side her mask.  

       "Jeez, this is why I wake up at," glancing at the alarm clock on her night stand she read 4:00 am, "4 AM!!! I'm so behind schedule!!" Rose practically yelled while running around everywhere to get her stuff all together. Once she got all her school stuff in her bottomless bag, she started to do other things. She got breakfast ready and started her normal workout routine while cooking. She was listening to different types of music to get in the groove. Lifting different types of objects she could find she just started out simple while cooking breakfast. Making pancakes and other good foods she was having fun. Smiling behind her mask she felt care free. Once she was finished with her "balanced breakfast" she decided to her actual work out in her "gym" of sorts. Moving objects out of the way with her powers by waving her hand and slowly the door opened to her gym. 

Rolling her shoulders she has a devilish smirk on her face, 'No one could ever beat me, I would really like to see them try

Rolling her shoulders she has a devilish smirk on her face, 'No one could ever beat me, I would really like to see them try.'  A voice said in her head. She started with her daily physical exercise regimen, 1000 squats, 1000 burpees, 1000 deadlifts, 1000 box jumps, 9000 push ups, 7000 one handed push ups, 8000 no handed push ups, 1000 pull ups, 1000 chin ups, and several more. While doing all of these things she decided to start listing off all of the other exercises she would do. After about 2 hours of rigorous physical exercise, Rose then started to use her powers more. Conjuring her spell book, and then going from the gym to her library with all of the ancient books she owned she started to work on getting better with all of her hybrid forms and their abilities. When the time finally hit 7:00 she had to get going, while she was cooling down on her way to the school bus she was reciting spells in her head. 

          "I just can't wait to get to this new school already!! New hybrid school, I heard they upgraded it since last year!!" Rose could already hear the kids from the bus stop talking, she was 3 blocks away from the bus stop. She started running to make sure she would get there on time. While running her attention drew her away from where she was going and she overshot the bus stop, running completely past it. She had ended up in front of an alleyway, she had heard a distressed voice call out and had ran to go and help it. Rose peered down the alleyway and in the darkness could see several men beating up a small boy, running down the alleyway, she turned last second and ran along the wall, she pushed off the wall and punched one guy in the face and knocked him out.