Chapter 3

Rose walked into Mrs. Awesome's class and took a seat at the back of the classroom. "So you know Evan right? Jacob's brother?" Asked Amber. Rose nodded her head and was slightly confused. "Well I am willing to bet you a whole day that Sydney and him and both together." Rose thought about it for a second, "You're right, I know it, but can we please keep it on the down low that all of our favorite YouTubers are in this school, please?" Rose asked. Feeling Amber and the rest of them nod she decided to zone out until class began. Evan and his friends were on their way to class with their girlfriends, the girls were all over them, and they weren't very pleased.

       "Can you please just get off of me? For once?" Delirious finally snapped yanking his arm away from Autumn. He let out a frustrated sigh and sped walked into his first period class, leaving Autumn standing there. Rose looked up whenever she heard Delirious say that, she watched as the tall brown haired, blue eyed man walked into the room looking annoyed even if she couldn't see his face. Rose stifled a laugh because Autumn was just left standing there in the hallway. Evan and the rest of BBS walked into the room, and they held a fake air of arrogance around them, in reality it was just annoyance that was hanging around them. Rose had Mrs. Awesome for more than 3 class periods in a row because she was really one of the only teachers besides some of the staff like the principle that actually knew sign language. Rose looked out of the window watching as the birds flew by, being free in the sky. "Do you think we can go flying today?" asked Xapham excitedly. Rose sighed, "I don't know, what if someone sees us?" she asks. Rose could practically see the smile fall off Xapham's face. "I can help with that, I have been dying to teach you a new spell, it's basically where we make a human body disappear instead of an object, which you already know how to do," said Victoria. Rose could feel Xapham start to smile again. "I would love that Victoria, thank you so much!!" Rose and Xapham said in sync. Victoria laughed before both of them faded away. Mrs. Awesome walked into the classroom as the rest of the boys got seated. They all had to sit away from each other because Mrs. Awesome didn't want them talking the whole class period. Evan looked back at Rose just as she was looking out of the window. Evan pulled out his phone and started to text in the group chat.

Evan: Hey guys look at the back of the classroom far right by the window.

Delirious: Isn't that Rose? That girl we are supposed to be mean to? :(

Lui: Yeah, it is, why do you think the girls want us to be mean to them?

Luke: IDK, but I really don't wanna find out what they are going to do if we don't I mean the last people that disobeyed the "Queens" were never really seen again.

Tyler: Makes me kind of wonder what they think they can do to all of us, I mean we stick together all the damn time

Brock: True dat, but they can be really sneaky so we best keep our guards up.

Brian: We should tell each other the hybrids of our girls after class, but right now, what are we going to do about Rose?

Mini: As much as I hate to admit it, we have to bully her, until we can get things sorted out

Marcel: Damn, I thought that whenever they had left we wouldn't have to bully again, I felt like a jackass doing that to boys and girls, but what are we going to do now?

David: I don't know man, but lets just try to get this sorted out fast so we won't have to bully too many people this year.

Evan: I know what you guys mean, I kind of feel like a servant, the only reason I am even still with Syd is because she did something to my brother and I intend to find out.

       Rose was trying not to laugh, because after only ten to fifteen minutes into the class Mrs. Awesome had taken all of their phones, they weren't so discreet about texting each other and they got caught.Mrs. Awesome was smirking while looking at the males that got their phones taken away, before she continued with the lesson. Rose looked out the window during the whole time because she had already learned calculus over summer, and she was ahead in all of the other classes. Rose just looked out the window the whole time, looking at the outdoor pathways to different parts of the school, and buildings. She watched at the birds settled in the courtyard's big oak tree. Smiling to herself she couldn't wait for school to end, to be able to call upon other creatures to take flight with her. Her smile grew at the thought of feeling the wind comb through her hair as she flew with her wings fully stretched out. Craig felt a gust of wind, the wind knocked all of the papers off of everyone's desks, catching everyone by surprise. Lui was sitting closest to Rose, so he felt the wind with a greater impact and he sighed as the warm wind went through his hair. Something slowly started to float back and forth in front of him, a feather whiter than anything he had seen before, with an almost gold outline, that shown pictures and scenes of Earth's creation. The gold kept playing different times when things happened, almost like a movie. Lui picked it up, and it was softer than silk, he then realized that it was an angel feather. Lui saved it to show the guys after class. Rose had snapped out of her trance when she saw papers fly around the room from a gust of wind. She had to take in all of her power again, all of her sides had gotten too into the thought of flying and lost focus so no one was stopping the wind from doing as her mind had said. Rose looked around the room and everyone picked up their papers, but she saw something golden out of the corner of her eye. Lui had one of her angel feathers on his desk. Rose took in a sharp breath as she watched Lui look at the feather with curiosity, before it became surprise. "Oh no, what are we going to do?" Rose asked panicked. "Well we can just say it's a birds feather," Suggested Griffin. Everyone sighed, "You really think that's going to pass, since when has a bird had golden feathers that tell of Earth's creation?" asked Astaroth with a sarcastic voice. "Oops, that's true, sorry," said Griffin. "Well what if we just use magic and make it disappear?" suggested Emerald. Rose and Victoria both nodded. "That could work, we could make him fall asleep and he could think it was a dream," said Pisithusa. "Ok, wait, what hybrid is he?" asked Gwyllgi. Rose looked at him with the eyes of truth that she possessed. "He's a monkey and witch hybrid," she said. "Ugh, we'll just have to use a small amount at a time, so he won't suspect it," Victoria said. Emerald took over for Rose since Rose was starting to get tired from looking outside. Slowly during that whole class Emerald made the feather disappear, also making him fall asleep in the process. The bell rung and Lui shot upright. Rose had taken back over while thanking Emerald, because Rose was just too tired to do it herself. Since Rose had Mrs. Awesome for the next 3 class periods, she just stayed seated till Mrs. Awesome would come back from getting some paper work. "Hmm, the boys have all the same classes as each other, they also have Mrs. Awesome twice in a row so far, that's kind of strange," Rose said to the others. She felt them nod in her head. Lui, one of the new kids walked up to Rose and smiled.

       "Hi there!!!" He said in a child like voice. "Man, I already hate this, I don't want to do this,"  said Ace, George nodded in reply, but Lui kept that fake smile plastered on his face. Rose waved and her shoulders shook slightly, it looked like she had laughed. "That's a fake smile, what do you think is going on?" asked Ice. "I don't really know, but I don't like it," said Rose in reply. Lui looked at Rose confused.

       "Can you speak?" he asked. Lui started feeling worse and worse about doing this, "The poor girl can't even speak, I really don't want to do this now," said George. Rose shook her head and Lui then smiled evilly, but on the inside he was frowning. Being in a high school for hybrids, a lot of bullying occurs. If you aren't strong enough, then you get picked on, but if you are at the top, it is expected from you to be the best.

       "Hey guys, she can't speak so she can't scream for help," said Lui with an evil voice. Rose cocked her head to the side and looked at him, Lui involuntarily shivered, not being able to see her eyes, made him want to run away, it was just like she was looking right into his soul even if he can't see her eyes. Rose knew something was off, so she looked into his eyes and saw a chaos of things going on in his soul. The eyes are the windows to the soul, and right now Rose saw sadness, and anger, she saw pity and trust, but above all she saw hate, hate towards someone that isn't around him anymore, that is somewhere else, he has no idea if they are even still alive. The other boys got up and walked to her, she could tell that Mini was reluctant to do it. Vanoss grabbed her hair and slammed it on to the desk really hard.

       "You're right, she is going to be fun," said Evan, before walking off. The rest of the boys followed, but Mini the fox and sorcerer looked at Rose and mouthed sorry, before going to sit back down. Rose didn't know why Mini said sorry, or why Lui didn't want to do anything to her, but she was going to get to the bottom of it right away.

Hey look it was another chapter!!! I am going to put up a new chapter of Night Night Jonny Boy today as well, Love you guys and have a great day!!

Asshat out!!