Chapter 6

Walking into the bathroom, Rose saw the porcelain dolls from hell. Turning when they heard the door open they started to laugh. "Just our luck, we always get stuck in these positions," Gwyllgi said. She growled in Rose's head, and some of the others sighed while nodding. Rose took a deep breath and face the cake faced girls.

       "Look what we have here, it's little Miss. Priss," said Sydney, putting down her lipstick container, and smiling at Rose. Rose's eyes widened, and she started pointing to her lips.

       "What?" asked Sydney. Rose kept pointing urgently, while everyone in her head was laughing, Rose was having a very hard time not laughing too.

       "Just tell me!" Sydney yelled. Rose walked up to her, and for once in her life Sydney felt terrified of the girl she always bullied, she was like a predator stalking it's prey. Gently taking Sydney's face in her hand she moved it to the mirror and made her smile a soft smile. Sydney had to admit she did look a lot better with a softer smile, but she finally saw what Rose was pointing about, she had lipstick all over her teeth, like she just ate the whole container. The rest of the Porcelain Dolls from Hell quickly checked their teeth as well, a lot of them had the same thing. Getting all of the lipstick off of their teeth they sighed. Sydney whipped around to a passive Rose and slapped her in the face. "What the heck!? Didn't we just help her? Weren't we just nice to her? What the hell is wrong with her," Yelled Xapham, catching Rose by surprise, since Xapham was always the most passive out of all of them. Although, she was also surprised the others didn't say anything.

       "What the hell, why didn't you just say it you stupid little slut?!" Yelled Sydney. Rose stood up and shook her head in disbelief. Pointing to her throat she shook her head.

       "Yeah right bitch, I'm going to kill you," with that Sydney lunged at Rose tackling her to the ground. Lowering her defenses, and holding herself back, she let them all punch and kick her until they were happy. Smiling down at her, Rose had blood pooling around her.

       "Hey Sydney, you want to try out a new knife my daddy gave me? Apparently it hurts all types of hybrids and they can't heal right away from it, we can have some fun with her," said Autumn. Sydney smiled wickedly down at Rose. All of the voices in her head were trying to overpower her and take control, none of them liked the way they were being treated, Sydney and the rest should be bowing down to her, and not hitting her. Rose remained diligent in not letting any of them surface. Using the combined power of fast healing from all of her creatures she healed herself, while trying not to pass out, Rose had used a lot of her energy today, transforming into different forms, erasing a memory, taking back a feather, saving that girl, and finally saving the cute little Jacob. An image of Jacob flashed through her mind making her grit her teeth and keep pushing herself. Sydney took the knife from Autumn and started to stab and cut all over her body, smirking at her she tried to get close to her hood and mask, but that's when Rose snapped. Grabbing Sydney's hand she started to squeeze it, slowly Sydney felt the pressure start to build, to the point where it had started hurting her. She screamed at Rose to let her go, but Rose only put more pressure on it. Sydney dropped the knife and Rose grabbed it hiding it in her coat so she could examine it later. The other girls rushed forward and started hitting Rose, she didn't let go until she heard a crack, Sydney screamed bloody murder. Letting Sydney's wrist go Sydney grabbed onto her injured wrist and gently held it close to her body. Rose started to get a punishment for hurting Sydney. The girls rushed out of the bathroom a little later, leaving a bleeding Rose on the bathroom floor. Having over used a lot of her powers the others had to start to be quiet, they felt drained, having used certain powers all day, some of the others could still give power to heal Rose, but she had to admit, this knife was pretty powerful. Although, if she hadn't already used so much of her powers then she could have healed faster. Rose tried to get up, but unfortunately she couldn't just yet. Sighing she sat back and closed her eyes, going into a state of meditation. She ended up inside her mind while meditating. Looking around Rose was overturned chairs and other things, going into each of her "friends" rooms just to check on them she laughed as she saw they were all passed out. Rose walked into her library, of sorts, it stored all of her memories and books that she has ever read. Sighing she walked over to the memory section and pulled out an orb under the "Times when I have passed out" section. She touched the orb in the correct places, and she was thrown back in time.