Meeting Him

I examined the doorknob, which looked as if it had been almost ripped right out of it's socket. I knocked, than I put my hand on the cold doorknob, and twisted the knob to make sure it didn't fall out. I walked in and he looked the average height, at least 5'7. He was slouching in his chair, however. As I walked he said in a partially rough voice "Who said ya was allowed in, huh?" I stammered, but regained my usual low voice and said. "Lookin to join Team Skull, dude." I saw his glance down at my boobs, then he looked back up and said, "Playing it cool, are we?" Shit. Is he sex-talking me? I don't fucking know how to respond. I laughed and said, sheepishly "Yeah."
"You said you were interested in joining Team Skull?"
He stood up from his chair, with this long smile on his face.
Holy Christ.
This guy is fucking tall as hell!
"Yeah I was, dude."
"What kinda Pokémon do you specialize in?"
I paused for a moment, knowing the overwhelming hate for bug types. "I, uh, use bug types."
I saw his face light up.
"Well, shit! You're hired man! You know what we do here, yeah?"
"You guys are gangsters, right? I dunno, every time I've seen you guys in the streets, stealing someone's Pokémon, you guys have just looked really cool, and I gotta kick outta seeing everyone in the Pokémon Center get scared."
"Alright, I'll get your room set up."
As he escorted me out of his room, I could see a magazine with a lady in a bikini on his table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~👌🏻💀👌🏻~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This will get hella smut in a while. Just a warning