3

Ramsha's POV

"WHAT?! What are you talking about?" The man at the other end of the line panicked. "I didn't issue any cheque!" He added.

I disconnected the call and burst into laughter and so did everyone else. We made the call on speaker so everyone could listen.

"Poor guy!" I said once I was done laughing.

"That call was so good!" Hania said.

Once we were done laughing and talking about the prank call, we continued the game.

-a few hours later-

"Had an amazing time, guys! Thank you!" I said as we were about to leave.

"I can finally say 'see you tomorrow' after such a long time!" Maira said, which made me laugh.

"Yessss, see you at lunch tomorrow!" I replied and hugged her.

Ramiz and I met everyone and then left.

We were almost home when Ramiz stopped the car in front of an ice cream parlor.

"Ice cream khaani hai?" He asked me.

"Kyun nahi." I replied. "But idhar hi le aao. I'm too tired to walk." I added and he chuckled, shaking his head.

He got out of the car and walked in the ice cream parlor. A few minutes later, he came back. He handed me my dark chocolate ice cream through the window and then got in the car.

We had ice cream, talking about different things, laughing like maniacs at some high school incidents.

"I missed you much, Ramsha." He said.

"I missed you too, bandar!" I replied and gave me that typical irritated Ramiz look, before igniting the engine, which made me laugh.

It was almost midnight when we got back home. We had already informed our parents that we'd get a little late.

We entered the house, quietly. As we entered the living room, we saw ammi watching something on the TV.

"Ammi, aap abhi tak jaag rahi hai?" I asked her.

"Jab tak tum logon ko nahi dekhleti, neend kaisay aati?" She asked in response.

"Ammii." I said and she placed a hand on our cheeks.

"Chalein, ab aap sojaen." Ramiz told her and I agreed.

She then went to her room, Ramiz to his and I to mine.

Hadi's POV

I was so much tensed. Kuch bhi samjh nahi araha tha ke main kia karoon. Bohat saare sawaal mere dimaag main arahay thay. So I decided to call the bank and talk to the authorities. As soon as I was about to call, someone knocked at my bedroom's door.

"Aajaen!" I said loud enough for the person outside to hear.

The door opened and revealed my best friend, Mohsin.

"Mohsin, tum yahan kese?" I asked him.

"Ummm, we were supposed to go to Zain's birthday?" He replied, making it sound like a question.

"Right, Zain's birthday. I almost forgot." I said.

"Hadi, are you okay?" He asked me.

"Haan, I'm fine. No, actually. I'm not." I replied him, honestly.

"Kya hua?" He asked me and I told him everything that happened.

"Did you call the bank?" He asked me.