chapter 2

Damian pov

"Father maybe the teen titans thing wasnt such a good idea" i said over the phone as garfield and jaime fight over who watch what on tv.

"I think it was a good idea i'm happy that dick was clever enough to offer you the position" a deep voice was sounded from the other side of the phone.

"Give me the damn remote" garfield shouted.

"Whats going on there?" The deep voice on the phone asked.

"Father that what i'm talking about they act like childrens" i said annoyed.

"You are also just a child, you all childrens maybe you should start acting acording to your age" he said.

I listen but didnt believe what he just said "father did you lost your mind i'm not a child i'm a wepon" i scream over the phone and everyone stared.

"What?" I asked and everyone gone back to their buisness.

"Relax" he said on the other line "just think about what i said" the batman voice said.

"How thing in gotham" i asked calming down.

"The red hood is making a move on gotham criminals" he said.

My eyes went wide "do you think its jason?" I asked.

"No its probbly just the joker trying to get on my nerves" he said.

"Did he succeed?" I asked getting my ear closer to the phone.

"No the joker will never push me to the edge that execly what he wants" the batman voice ringing in my ears.

I sigh "father sometime i think you are just not human" i said and immidiatly regretting my words.

"I'm afraid the night is close this conversion is over" the deep voice said.

"Wait" i shouted.

"alfred is telling me you didnt finish your homework is there any explantion for this?" He asked.

"Father i already know everything he teaches me its boring" i said with cold tone.

"Look if you dont want to get back to gotham acadmy then do what i asked" he said.

"Father" i said when he stopped me.

"Did you give me your word?" He asked.

"Yes" i said lowering my head.

"Then keep it" he said hanging up.

"Father?" I asked the realzition struck me i throw the phone on the floor shattering it to pieces.

"Is everything okey?" Reven asked as she walked by.

"Perfect" i said annoyed.

"Your phone dont look so perfect" she said.

"I'l buy a new one i'm rich remember?" I said.

She sigh "i mean... whatever" she said walking away.

Jaime walked to me "i think she means that you shattered your phone because something is wrong with you" he said.

"Its nothing" i said walking away.

"Whats the point in explaining anyway?, its not like they can understand" i said in my mind.

Dick walked in the tower with his nightwing uniform.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked annoyed.

"Relax i used to run this place remember?" he said smiling.