chapter 38

Damian pov

We where heading back to the tower after a not soo successful holiday.

Raven is fairly quiet while we are on the road.

"Something changed" i broke the silence.

Raven snap from her franzy and looked at me "everything always change" she reply.

"Yea but this time it feels diffrent" i said keeping my facial expression natural.

"I guess" she said her eyes focused on the window of my car.

"Maybe we should be honest with each other?" I said. Honestly i need to know whats going on with her since i can't pinpoint exacly whats wrong. I mean her father done something i'm 100% sure of it.

"I wish it was that simple" she said her eyes still focused on the window.

"Would you tell me what happend to you in fate trainings?" She asked.

"Would you tell me what your father did to you?" I asked back.

She sigh "its a road without an end" she said like she is painting me a picture and i need to figure what she painted.

To be honest i was never much for art.

"I want to come with you" she said not looking at me.

There is a stop sign perfect timing.

"What?" I asked.

"Darkside. I know you are planning to go" she said looking straight at me.

"Why?" I asked trying to figure her out.

"Just take me with you" she reply.

I took a second to look at her "did he said something to you?" I asked.

She looked at me confused.

She is trying to hide something from me.

"אתה מניאק אחו שרמוטה" i heard

I looked at the mirror and saw something.

Raven looked behind her quickly. There is someone in the passanger sit he had a big black detective hat and his face was hidden.

Its..

2 hours later

The titans tower

"the plan to infiltrate darkside planet is going to pass tommorow the rest of the heroes make sure you are ready to protect the planet in case we fail" my father said over the hologram to all the heroes out there.

And the hologram shut down.

"Damian you have a plan?" Raven asked me telepathicly

I looked at her from across the room and nodded.

"Well what is it?" She asked in my mind.

"You gonna take us there" i reply in my head.

"How am i supposed to do that?" She asked.

"We can use your father as a power source to increase your portal thing to a farther distance" i reply.

She shaked her head "that a terrible plan darkside live outside of the multiverse i dont know if its going to work" she said.

"Let me worry about it" i answer.

Jeime reyes pov

I looked at damian and noticed a weird head sign he keep doing.