V

On the way to the mall I slightly flirt with Jack, I don't think he notices because he doesn't look weirded out.
When we pull up to the mall we struggle to find a parking spot, but we find one near the back. We all step out and walk toward the entrance, I stand in the middle of Sierra and Jack, As we walk in a guy scoffs at us and I again put my head down trying to block it out. I expect Sierra but she's as awe struck as I am when Kack pushes him.

"Shut the fuck up asshole" Jack yells drawing more attention to us

"What the hell man its not my fault you chose to hang out with a faggot" the man says

The people around us begin to walk away but some stay and whisper.

"That's not a guy its a woman so you can shut the hell up."

The man stands up and childishly sticks his tongue out at us.

"Whatever, lets go" Jack says

We fallow jack still awe struck but I break the silence.

"You didn't have to do that, you know." I say

"I know but he deserved it." Jack said causally like he did this all the time

"I know but he could have called the cops." I respond

"I don't care, as a member of the LGBT community I need to help you." he said almost as if he is trying to be a warrior

I slightly laugh the realize he said he was part of the community.

"So what part of the community are you" I say dragging it out

He laughs

"I'm Pansexual." Jack finally says after he calms down

I feel like I'm going to scream but hold it in, I turn to look at Sierra and break into a stupid smile.

"That's awesome, I never knew that." I say just trying to keep him talking so I can hear his voice

"Well nobody asks." He says laughing

"Lets go you two." Sierra says bored

"Fine lets stop by Victoria's Secret" I say pointing at the bright pink store that used to make me jealous

We enter the store and instantly multiple workers look at me trying to decide if they should make a move, Finally one of the workers smiles and kindly walks up to me and asks if I would like to be fitted. I follow her to the fitting rooms and grow fearful of what she'll think when I say I'm trans but I don't say anything, we go through the fitting and i think she notices it and is trying to be respectful and I thank her for that. We finish up, I buy a lacy pink bra.

"Looks nice." Jack says growing red

"Thanks" I say trying to hide the fact I'm getting even more red then him

"Stop flirting and kiss already you two!" Sierra yells and pushes jacks face into mine

Time seems to slow down as his face gets closer to mine, I begin to think. What if Jack does like me back and he hoped we could kiss, his face only inches from mine. I wait for his lips to hit mine and they do and they feel soft, I wait for him to pull back but it doesn't happen. Sierra is behind him wide eyed and obviously surprised too, Jacks hand hits the back of my head and my arms wrap around his back.

He pulls away and looks me in my eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Mary" he says