Chapter 7

Tylas POV

I woke up the next morning, yawning, and stretching for my water. I drunk some and turned on my phone to see if anyone had text. I had three texts and one miss call.

From; Josh

Ty, Ty I am so sorry! I couldn't control myself please forgive me!

From; Josh

Please! Tyla-Lily Casey will you please forgive me?

I ignored them. I saw the missed call from him as well.

From; Louis

Hey just checking up on you, are you okay?

Louis x

To; Louis

Hello! Yeah thank you I'm fine. Well, better than yesterday. I might skip work today.

Ty :)

From; Louis

Okay, don't think too much, see you soon.

Lou x

To; Louis

Okay, bye Louis.

Ty x

I swung my feet to the edge of my bed, and placed them on my fluffy carpet, before dragging myself downstairs. On the way down, I heard something from the basement, like a hiss. I jumped, slipping down the last step and hitting my hip on the edge of the step.

"FUCK!" I screamed.

"Don't use that language." A voice startled me. I looked up to see my dad.

"You scared me! What were you doing down there?" I asked.

"Nothing," He locked the door and put something in his pocket. I rolled my eyes at him and walked to the kitchen, getting out a glass and filling it with orange juice. I took a sip, swallowing the sweet but sour juice.

My dad walked into his study, sitting on his desk chair, on his computer. I walked into the study, sitting on the sofa.

"Dad," I spoke, taking a glance at the frame on the wall, "Do you ever think about mum?" I asked.

"I try not to," He grumbled.

"Do you even notice shes gone?" I asked.

"Well I obviously do." He said, staring at his computer.

"I miss her." I said, as I stared at the picture frame on the wall that she put up there when I was 11.

"Should think so too, she is your mum." My dad said sarcastically. I sighed, standing up and walking out.

"What have I done now?" He asked.

"What makes you think you've done something?" I asked.

"You just sighed and walked out, tell me, am I being a nice dad to you?" He asked.

"I-"

"Or do you think I've changed, is that why you were asking if I miss mum?"

"Not necessarily, no." I said.

"Well everyone changes, get over it." He said. I rolled my eyes.

Alright, jeez. Someone needs some coffee.

I waltz back upstairs and into my room, just laying on my bed.

"Ty, I'm going out for a meeting," Dad called upstairs.

"Kay." I muttered, playing flappy birds. I died.

Fuck you, dad. Making me loose flappy birds. Hwmmph, thanks a lot.

37, high score! Oh yeah.

I know I'm shit.

I heard the door slam before I pressed play and had a few more goes, and went on twitter, before decided to go downstairs. I went downstairs and saw the key in the basement door. I stopped what I was doing.

Dad just left for a meeting, meaning he wont come back for another two hours, and if I get eaten, he wont notice anyway if I went in there because I'd be gone.

I pushed the key to the left, hearing the click as it open and turning the handle. I pulled open the door and chilly air hit me. I switched on the light bulb hanging from the ceiling and walked down the steps, well, three steps before I stopped.

Should I do this?

Maybe its a bad idea..

Just do it Tyla! Grow a pair of balls!

Okay that's sounds weird barely mind I'm a girl but hey, its a saying.

I started to walk again, down the wooden steps. At least its not like the horror movie.

The lights flickered as I walked down the creaky, wooden steps. With every step I took, the question of, Will I regret this? Came into my head. I heard a bang from behind. I whipped my head round in shock, but it ended up just being the door closing. As I reached the last step I knew this was a bad idea. I put my hand on the cold metal handle, pushing it open and revealing darkness. I pulled out a candle from no where, walking into the damp, cold room.

Out of no where, something shuffled. I turned around, jumping seeing something dash across the room.

Nah I'm just kidding. I got to the last step, pushing down on the cold metal handle. I pushed it open, pushing my hair out of my face to get a better view.

Shouldn't have done that..

I screamed as loud as I could as I saw the view in front of me.

GUYS HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN? Oh, just under or over a month I cant remember. So had a power cut for, er, hmm.. bout two weeks in all? Yeah, as soon as it was over I was ill, like I threw up every day. No, I'm not pregnant, LOL XD

Anyway, I started to get really sick that I ended up in hospital and I don't want to give out to much information but yeah! I'm still on meds but its cool, I'm back at school with a nice fresh bath, and yeah..

So I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter, sorry it took me so long to update but oh well, it was because I was ill.

Anyways.

So I'm doing however many votes and ill upload the next chapter..

So 10 votes and I'll update.

Please leave a comment!!(:

Correct me if I've missed something!

Thank you,

Laurennn x