Chapter 37

I HAVE A BLACK EYE GUYS

*

Tylas POV

*

The next 3 days consisted of me and Harry just dossing around, in the pool or watching horror movies.

I've checked on Chelsea every day, in the morning and night, and she's home and safe now. I'm glad she's okay.

I laid on the couch, spooning with Harry as we have done all day. I could literally stay here forever, but I know I can't.

"Hey, something specials happening tonight." Harry poked me on the nose.

"Like what?" I grinned.

"You'll find out. Make sure to look pretty." He smiled cheekily.

"Don't I always." I flipped my hair jokingly.

"Yup." He popped the 'p'. "Its actually 6:02pm, so you can get ready. We're leaving at 7." He informed me, I nodded, jumping up and walking to the small bathroom, having a shower and washing my hair.

"It's formal by the way!" He yelled. I yelled an okay.

I stepped out the shower, wrapping a towel around me and walking out after brushing my teeth.

I walked to the closet and chose out a red peplum dress, and some nude La Boutin heels with the red soul. I quickly blow dried and straightened my hair, leaving it down and then doing some light make up, with smoky eye shadow. I changed into the dress and put on the heels, looking in the mirror.

I hated to wear heels but I guess it's formal so I have to.

"Tyla- Woah.." Harry's eyes scanned me up and down. I blushed.

"You look ho- beautiful." He said.

"Thank you. You look amazing yourself." I smiled.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and we walked through the forest, me stumbling sometimes but Harry didn't go as fast. It scared me shit less how dark it was but I left it.

***

As soon as we pulled up outside the restaurant, I knew it was expensive. We climbed out and walked straight in.

"Styles."

"Right this way." The man said, we followed after him.

"And the menus." He said, placing them in front of us.

"Thank you." We both said.

We chose our drinks and ordered our food. I ordered a pizza as that was the cheapest thing.

And I love pizza.

"Are you having a good time?" Harry asked.

"Amazing." I smiled.

He smiled in return. "Tyla I-

"Your pizza." The waiter said, placing it in front of me, then Harry's food in front of him. We thanked him and dug in.

Oh my god, the most tastiest pizza I've had in a while.

***

Harry took me to a park after dinner, I haven't even seen this park around before! It was adorable.

He took me to a bench and sat me down.

"Tyla, I've been liking you ever since we've first met now. Which was 3 months ago? But I think you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on.. Will you be my girlfriend?" Harry asked nervously.

"Harry.. I'd love to be your girlfriend." I grinned.

He pressed his lips to mine. This by far is the happiest day of my life.

********************************

I HAVE A BLACK EYE GUYS! NO JOKE.

Niall had a football charity match didn't he? I WAS THEREEEEEEEEEEE. Oh em gee. That's how I got my black eye, wen we was outside the tour bus I was elbowed in the eye by this strangely tall girl. Dammit. I was invited the day before by one of my friends, I couldn't say no. It was amazing.

OMG I CRIED WHEN HARRY SCORED AND RAN TO NIALL AND GAVE HIM A HUG OMG OMG I CRIED SO MUCH.

It was truly amazing. Omg.

Sorry for not updating in a while! Thanks for 13K

IF YOU WANT MORE INFO ON THE FOOTBALL CHARITY THING I SHALL TELL YOU.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE!!

Laureennnnn x