Chapter 23

I realised what was happening, Josh was kissing me. Fuck no. I tried to push him off of me but he wouldn't budge.

I went to lift a hand up to slap him when I heard a familiar voice talk.

"Ty?" Harry said.

Josh pulled off of me, his jaw clenching.

"What's going on here?" I peeked over Josh's shoulder, seeing Harry. Wait don't forget to mention Liam and Louis were standing by the side of him.

"Get away from me!" I screamed at Josh after countlessly punching him in the arm.

He was pulled of me by Harry and thrown to the ground, Louis and Liam going over to him.

"What were you doing?" Liam spat.

"Are you okay?" I heard Harry asked. I nodded, I hadn't realised I'd been crying. For fucks sake I'm so tired, this has got to be the worst night ever. Harry grabbed my wrist to take me away from this situation. Why does everyone grab the wrist?! I winced.

Harry took my hand, rolling the sleeves up to reveal it being bruised. I heard a door shut and Liam and Louis had kicked Josh out my house.

"D-did he do that? Is this Josh that Zayn told me about?" Harry asked.

"It is Josh, but no, he saved me and then he became all love struck again." I said.

"Who did it?" Louis asked after seeing my wrist.

"I don't even know, some drunk man." I whispered.

I saw all there jaws clenching at the same time then being released at also, the same time, making me giggle inside.

"Well are you okay now? Why didn't you tell me earlier on the phone?" Liam asked.

"I didn't want to-" I heard the door shut, and I looked behind Harry to see someone I really can't deal with right now.

My dad.

*******************

Aw, shit. Yeah I know it's short, like all chapters but I'm going to go back to my laptop.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT? Tell me!(:

NO FREAKING WAY I GAINED 500 READERS SINCE YESTERDAY?! 4.5 FUCKING K! I love you.

15 VOTES OR OVER?!

Laauureenn(: xx