Chapter 14: Lovebites

Draco- one month later (Hermione is two months pregnant)

I kissed Hermione before I left for work.

"Have a good day," I grinned.

"You too... Hold on a second," she muttered before I apparated.

She started messing with my tie.

"You did it wrong," she stated, smiling a bit.

I grinned at this cliché moment. She fixed the tie and patted it down, leaving a hand on my chest.

"Have a good day," she smiled.

I leaned down and kissed her softly.

"Now I will," I smiled back.

She completely moved back.

"You should get to work," she mumbled.

I pulled her in for one more kiss before going to work.

~*~*~

Business was quite slow today. Percy and I had already finished all the paperwork so we were just sitting around.

Percy suddenly burst into my office.

"Mr. Malfoy! You have to see this!" He shouted, handing me the Daily Prophet.

The headline made me jump out of my seat. I skimmed the page.

"Mass Breakout from Azkaban... Escaped... Bellatrix Lestrange, Lucius Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Avery Carrow, Alecto Carrow.... Revenge... Golden Trio..."

"Percy, close up. I'm going home," I ordered.

I didn't wait for an answer, I just went strait home.

I searched the bedroom and kitchen, looking for Hermione but found nothing.

"Timmy!" I shouted desperately.

"Master?"

"Where's Hermione?!" I asked.

"Master, Missus is asleep on the couch, sir," Timmy replied, grabbing my wrist.

A split second later I was with her.

"Thank you, Timmy."

He dissapperated.

I looked over at the sleeping girl. She was starting to get bags under her eyes and her hair was everywhere. I put my hand on her stomach and lightly felt for the baby.

Hermione groaned and shifted when I found him. I didn't know what got into me, but suddenly I was pulling her shirt off her stomach. I then put my arms on either side of her stomach, holding her down, and completely lost control. I trailed my lips across her stomach. I quickly realized the Veela blood was a lot worse than I'd first realized. Hermione and I read that it only gets worse as the baby grows, but I couldn't control myself at all. It wasn't supposed to be this bad until she was in labour.

It quickly went from lips, to me dragging my teeth on her stomach.

"Draco? Draco!" Hermione gasped, quickly waking up.

I paid no attention. I was trying to stop.

"Draco stop!" Hermione pleaded, obviously knowing what was going on.

Unwillingly, I started lightly biting her skin, leaving marks in their place.

Hermione lightly tried to push me off, but my actions were really messing with her. I couldn't tell if she enjoyed it more or it hurt her more. Either way, I couldn't stop.