Chapter 2

{Springtrap's pov}

The workshop has been quiet for the past few weeks, don't know how long it has been. Don't have a calendar or anything around here just scraps and tools. Today was different, The creator came but someone else also came I'm kind of worried though. I know I'm not capable to feel anything but still. Only one of the creators has been coming but not often at all and today, he brings a girl without even telling us. I know the others will not mind but it would help if he told us if he had a girl coming over. The girl looks A lot like the other creator I don't remember their names. I can't remember much but I do remember them and that they created us. The girl just sat down and she has not been moving just sitting there on something. I think it is called a phone, the creators never told us much so we just had to kind of guess and learn on are owns by watching them.

{Your pov}

You sit on the bench bored so you get on your phone and call your dad to ask if you can look around but of course no answer. He never was good at answering his phone. As you go to put your phone away it slips out of your hand and slides across the floor and with your luck right in a vent other a different bench. A few seconds later you see your phone slide out of the vent, you slide it once more to see if it happened again and does. As you sit there slides long your phones in a vent over and over you hear your dad, your phone doesn't return.