Chapter 16

{Your pov}
You see SpringTrap leave and goes to a different room with tons of screens, a baby monitor and some headphones. SpringTrap puts the headphones on or at least the best you could and then starts flipping through the screens tell he stops on one of you walking around and then foxy grabs you from behind. "So it was foxy," SpringTrap said in a deep serious voice he then gets up and throws the headphones across the room, they hit a wall and brake. SpringTrap seems to not care as you go upstairs you follow close behind. Golden Freddy grabs your wrist and pulls you back "He is about to show who is better for you. Who is stronger and who is the most willing to protect you." Golden Freddy whispers to you. As you watch you see SpringTrap sneak up behind Foxy and cover foxy's mouth and eyes, SpringTrap then drags him off his chair and step on foxy's chest. Foxy pushes on SpringTraps leg to try and get SpringTraps foot off his chest but gives up after a bit knowing he lost he lets SpringTrap throw Foxy out the window. SpringTrap has a big grin on his face. You look at Golden Freddy as you ask if you can go over to SpringTrap you feel very childish Golden Freddy nods and you run up and grab SpringTraps hand. SpringTrap pulls his hand away and walks back to the basement. You follow him close behind. Once you both get back to SpringTraps room you pull on his hand and then look at him "Want to play a game?" You ask SpringTrap nods, you sit on the bed and SpringTrap pushes an old yellow spinning chair out and sit on it.