My thoughts XD

Sorry this isn't a chapter part thing and no I'm not high or anything but I am really tired, and when i am everything I say or think is either fucking hilarious, super annoying or me just thinking about random shit.

So I have been reading this one book and someone said the chapter was fishy and then I'm all like... "Wait what if the book ends and we learn its been a bunch of high dudes kissing a fish and stuff..." And then I started crying from laughter and then my brother starting about on the door wanting to go on my computer and OMFG lel I have been dying ever sence. 

Last night I put on a white sock and a black sock over a pair of tight black pants... Dunno if there tights or what but whatever... And a navy blue shirt and then I was asked why I'm wearing a black sock and a white sock so I told him I support black and white people. And then my dad asked but when I was about awnser he pretty much read my mind and said among the same thing I was about to say.

Now at the moment I'm just pilling my guts... Pretty much so now! It's time to rant about people who write story's on Wattpad!

So I'm pretty sure this is something that annoys almost EVERYONE when there whole book is pretty much just author notes or saying thank you and stuff like that... You can find it A LOT and it's super annoying. And before anyone starts talking about spelling I'm pretty sure everyone on here that write story's spells a word or two wrong each chapter/Part/Page/Section/whatever you all call it. I'm writing these on my iPad and it's the first iPad mini they made but I mean not like the first every but it's not a iPad mini 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or IPad 4 Pro... Whatever I'm lost on how many they have made.

I realized something really funny today and that was... One of my friends makes story's on here and they are WAY better then mine like... The parts are longer then mine Are/Where... But one of his has like 46 reads... And mine now has 772 or 776... One or the other... End of story mine has more then his and his are way better or bigger BUT... his are really confusing... Like I read one of his books and I'm not like... Chapter one STILL cuz I have NO CLUE on what's happening... And it's summer vacation so it's not like I can ask him WTF IS HAPPENING so yea... 

This summer has also been REALLY BORING! but I did draw a few dragons. I got my computer taken away for GOD KNOW HOW LONG but it's been about two months and it's for a really stupid reason... I forgot to do the dishes so my dad took it... Yea... I also broke my phone if you guys don't know... My brother was collecting rocks on the way to the bus stop and then where we got to the school my photo slipped out of my pocket from like a inch off the ground and now the screens broken plus I can't use the right side of my screen and my passwords a different language so it's really hard to enter the password in. 

A few days ago I was talking to someone about Dolphins, well... If dolphins are so smart why did they kill someone?... Just like that video of the two giraffes hitting each other where they like "You be steppin in mad hood?! Den you gonna die bitch! Bam Bam motha fucka!" Just all like west side... I don't even know anymore...

W = West side

E = East side

M = McDonalds 

You know what... That one clown from McDonalds scared the SHIT outta me when I was younger. My parents forced me to sit on its sat and know that I think of it I kinda feel like I was gonna be kidnapped by Ronald McDonald...

I'm STILL scared of that clown but y favorite character from McDonald's is that one purple potato dude... Don't ask why it just is... Lel

But yea sorry for not making a chapter and making this... I  reading some romance books on here and picking up some idea from them so just give me time my child...