Chapter 11

{Your pov}
You get up and start looking for your father, you look all around the building and then out the window. You notice the cars were gone and it has gotten really dark outside. The lights flicker on and off then back on and then off.

You sigh that the power has been off for hours. You turn around about to go find Golden Freddy tell you to feel something grab the back of your shirt. You freeze up as you hear the door open and they pull you outside. As you get pulled outside into the forest you get soaked from the rain tell you to hear something gets crushed and then a deep chuckle.

You look down at the ground and see a red liquid on the ground, it's blood. You turn around and see SpringTrap standing there right behind you. You take a step away from him and notice a dead body on the ground, it's head was crushed. You run to the workshop terrified looking for Golden Freddy. You find him and grab his arm trying to explain what happened stuttering almost every word you say but luckily Golden Freddy understands what you're trying to say. Golden Freddy goes over and closes the doors and locks all the doors connected to the room. As one of the doors falls on the ground (poor door T^T) you see SpringTrap.

He has blood on his hands and the rings in his eyes where red as he stood there staring at the both of you.

"Found you," he says, his voice is raspy and distorted.

Two robots snuck up behind him and they both grab his arms holding him in one spot so he can't hurt anyone. The girl robot you were talking to walks up behind him and tries to unclip and take the top part of his headpiece off him. SpringTrap then pulls away and grabs the girl robot by the neck holding her up in the air.