Song's are beautiful -Chapter 7

Hey guys I hope you all enjoy this chapter and there's a reason there's a song is this chapter. Remember content not mine. Anyways on with the chapter.

Kawaii~Chan's Pov:When I woke up I saw that I was on top of zane~kun.Which made me blush though I didn't say anything because I didn't want to wake zane~kun up.So I just stayed there for a little longer.

Zane's Pov:When I woke up I saw kawaii~Chan was still on me.Though I didn't mind.I saw that she was awake though I don't think she knew I was.So I decided to surprise h

Kc=Kawaii~Chan Z=Zane 

Z-*Tickles Kawaii~Chan A little*

Kc-Gah!heheh that tickles.

Z-You know you cute when you laugh right?

Kc-*Blushes*Zane~kun I didn't mean to wake you.

Z-No you didn't I woke up on my own.

Kc-Oh ok.Anyways good morning 

Z-Good morning to you too.Would you like to do anything?

Kc-OO Yes I found this singing comptian in park and it's today.Can we do it?

Z-You know I can't sing.

Kc-Please Please Please*Gives him Puppy eyes*

Z-*Sighs*Ok you know I can't say no to that face

Kc-YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!

Kc-I have to go get ready I meet you there at 1:00 Ok? 

Z-Ok 

Kc-Bye Zane~kun *Kisses him on his cheek*

Z-*Blushes*Bye 

Kawaii~Chan's Pov:I was super happy that Zane~kun said yes to the singing competion.I had to get ready for it so I took a quick shower and after my shower I put a cute pink dress.I fix my hair and put makeup on as well.

Kawaii~Chan's Dress 

Zane's Pov:As much as I didn't want to do this I had to do it because of Kawaii~Chan and her adorable puppy eyes

Zane's Pov:As much as I didn't want to do this I had to do it because of Kawaii~Chan and her adorable puppy eyes.Anways I put on my tux that I put on for aph's and aaron's wedding.And fix my hair.

Zane's Tux