A date-Chapter 8

Zane's Pov:I really wanted to take kawaii~chan out for dinner today.I really wanted to take her to table 100.Yes I know that place is expensive but me and kawaii~chan both love the food their.So I decide to ask her if she wanted to go out to dinner with me.

Z=Zane Kc=Kawaii~chan 

Z=Hey babe 😘

Kc=Hai 😘 

Z=So I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner with me?

Kc=You mean like a date ?

Z=Sure.If you want to 

Kc=Ok 

Z=Cool 

Kc=Oh were are we going ?

Z=Table 100 

Kc=O0O Really?

Z=Yea.If you want to.

Kc=Yea I want to your the best boyfriend ever.

Z=Ok I come pick you up at 7:00 ok?

Kc=Ok 

Z=Bye 

Kc=Bye 😘

Kawaii~Chan's Pov:I couldn't believe zane~kun ask me to go to table 100 with him.That place is really expensive.But I couldn't wait to go.It was only 5:30 so I had plenty of time to get ready.I got in the shower and started singing shower by becky G.(Ironic Rigth?) We all sing in the shower.Zane~kun says he doesn't but I'm sure he does.After my shower I put my dress on and did my hair and makeup.

Kawaii~Chan's dress 

Zane's Pov(At the same time):I said the date would be at 7 and it was only 5:30

Zane's Pov(At the same time):I said the date would be at 7 and it was only 5:30.So I had a lot of time to get ready.I hoped in the shower and after my shower I put my outfit on.

Zane's outfit 

                                                                         (Shirt black of corse)

Time skip to When zane gets to kawaii~chan and katelyn's house brought to you by the power of Zane~chan 

Zane's Pov:When I arrived at Kawaii~Chan's house.I was super excited to go on a date with her.When she opened the door she looked beautiful in her dress.I know I was blushing because I felt my face get really hot.

Z-*Blushing*You look beautiful 

Kc-*Blushing* Thanks.You look handsome.

Z-*Still Blushing*Your welcome and thanks.

Kc-Your welcome.

Z-Anyways shouldn't  we get going.*Opens the car door for kawaii~chan*

Kc-*Gets in the car*

Time skip to when they get to table 100 brought to you by Kc ships 

Kawaii~chan's Pov:I haven't been here for two years.Heck I think the last time I was here is when Aaron~kun proposed to Aphmau~Senpai.Anyways I'm  super exticed to go inside.

Zane's Pov:When we entered the place was beautiful but not as beautiful as Kawaii~Chan.When we got to our seats I pulled out the chair for kawaii~chan she blushed as the fact that I did that.I don't now why though because that what men have to do for ladies.

Kawaii~Chan's Pov:Me and Zane~Kun talked about life while we waited for the waiter.

Time skip to after the dinner 

Zane's Pov:That dinner was great it was just me and Kawaii~Chan alone together.When I brought her home it was almost 10:00.

Z-Bye kawaii~chan  

Kc-Bye ZuZu.

Z-*Blushing*Did you just use my pet name ?

Kc-*Giggles*Yes 

Z-*Sighs*Bye babe 

Kc-Zane?

Z-Yea?

Kc*Blushing*-I-I-I Love you 

Z*Blushing*-I-I love you too 

*Zane and Kawaii~Chan kiss*

I hope you  guys enjoyed that chapter and so sorry for not posting yesterday.But for right now 

Ta Ta~😘