Babysitting (Pt.2)-Chapter 14

Hey guys before this chapter starts I have to say that I know that this chapter is early but I felt like doing this chapter today.So yea here it is .

Zane's Pov:It has only been an hour and already the kids are driving me crazy.Kawaii~Chan seems to love playing with Mia and Sofia.But meanwhile I'm on the couch keeping my eyes on jacob. 

Kawaii~Chan's Pov:I was playing with Sofia and Mia.While Zane~Senpai was watching jacob.He looked bored so I started to get up to go ask him something.

Kc:Hold on sweeties.I'll be right back.

Mia and Sofia:Ok*Continue to play*

Kc:Zane~Senpai ?

Z-Yea ? 

Kc:How about you trying playing with jacob.

Z:How am I suppose to do that ? He's just a baby.

Kc:I'll show you *Picks up jacob and hand's him to zane*

Z-:So now what ?

Kc:You have to figure that on your own.*Boops him on nose*Boop *Goes back to Mia and sofia*

Zane's Pov:As Kawaii~Chan walked away I looked down to jacob who looked like he was bored.I really had no idea what to do with him.Hmmm Oh maybe this could work.

Z:*Picks up a toy and uses some weird voice*Hi jacob.How are you doing today ?

Jacob-.....

Z:Oh,I have an idea.*Tickels jacob gently with toy*

Jacob-*Laughs*

Z:Oh you like that *Tickles jacob some more*

Jacob:*Laughs again*

Kawaii~Chan's Pov:I was playing with the girls when I heard some laughing.I look over towards the couch to see what it is about.I see Zane~Senpai and Jacob both laughing.I then look at zane~senpai and smile.Then I see zane~senpai look at me and smile towards me.I then kept playing with the girls.

Time skip

Zane's Pov:After a few hours of playing with jacob I realized he was getting tried.I then looked over towards kawaii~chan with the girls who also looked tried.I deiced to place jacob down for a second and ask kawaii~chan something.

Z-Hey babe ?

Kc-Yes zane~senpai ?

Z-I'm starting to notice that all the little ones are getting tired.

Kc-Yea I know.I think it's time when get them in there pjs and let them rest until their mom and dad get back.

Z-Yea your right.*Goes back over to jacob.*

Kawaii~Chan's Pov:I then knew that I had to tell the girls it was time for bed.I know that will be very sad that playtime will be over but they need their rest.

Kc-Hey girls ?

Mia and sofia-Yes kawaii~chan ?

Kc-It's time for bed.

Mia and sofia-Awwww but we want to play.

Kc-I know but your mom and dad told us that this is the time you go to bed.

Mia and sofia-Awww ok.

Kc-*Giggles* Ok let's go get you changed into your pjs.

Zane's Pov(At the same time):As I went over to jacob I knew that playtime would be over for both of us.Which I knew jacob wouldn't care because he's just a baby.Most like he would be glad that he is going to bed.