Chapter one

"Aye" I heard as I walked down the street pasting a group of boys. "Aye....I know you hear me, aye girl....You fine to be a chocolate with a fat ass and slim waist on you" he said walking behind me trying to get my attention. I stopped and slowly turnt around finally looking at him . He was one of those ugly dusty boys who wore clothes extra baggy so his pants sag more and he have to hold them to keep them up with the old old shoes with no shoe strings in them, who sticks his dick in anything he can, then talk about how she was ugly and her pussy was dry to his friends. "What's the matter with you?" I asked hoping he would tell me why he following me for attention. "I just want to talk to you beautiful, that's all" looking back at his homeboys. "lol I see what you trying to do and it ain't working...... next"I said turning around walking again. "What chu talking about babygirl?" He asked following me
again. "You trying to prove to your lil homeboys you can pull me......#notgonnahappen.. never, so leave me alone " I said turning around and walking again this time ignoring him when he started talking again. Boys acted so immature when they see a girl and they with they friends. Him and his friends been trying to get with me since middle school but in my opinion only one of them cute but his dress game ain't strong... it's real weak. If we ever got together I'd have to change his wardrobe cause it's terrible. "Hoe I'm home" I yelled out to my bestfriend/ roommate. "Hey bitch" she said jumping in my arms as she wrapped he legs around my waist. "Your so fucking heavy I said causing us to laugh as she jumped down. "Bitch guess who's coming over?" She said cheesing hard as fuck and giving me the you know look. " is his cute friend  coming, the one who came last time?" I asked reading her face knowing who she was talking about immediately. "Yes, bitch and they bringing weed" she said walking up the stair in her night shorts. "Put sum clothes on bitch, you got a man and you not Finna take my future one" I said I ran up the stairs behind her. "Bitch ion know what to wear" she said looking through her closet. "Girl it's 4 and it's gone be dark soon and you don't want to be all cute to smell mad strong on weed" I said getting up looking through her dresser to find her sum. "But you look cute" she said crossing her arms and seating on the bed. "That's because we was Finna go to the mall or sum" I said holding a cute romper for her to wear. "Well we can go tomorrow I want to be with my baby" she said laying back on the bed with her arms and legs spreaded. "Wait a minute, this look like mines" I said holding it far to look at it. "That's because it is your bitch" she said getting up and looking through her closet again . We both looked at each other and busted out laughing. "Bitch you always stealing my shit" I said handing it to her to wear anyway. The doorbell ringed and we just looked at each other. "Bitch get the door I'm not ready yet" she said putting the suit half way on and grabbing the brush to go to the bathroom. "Uhhh" I said as I ran down the stairs to get the door. " hey y'all just give us sum time to get ready" I said opening the door wide. "lock the door behind y'all" I said going back up stairs. I went in the bathroom and sat on the sink as she bushed her hair and did her makeup. "Bitch guess who was trying to talk to me? Him and his dusty ass friends" I said as I strolled through my Snapchat list. She stopped what she was doing and looked me eye to eye. " oh hell nah, that hoe as nigga always trying to talk to every girl who walks passed him and his friends. " girl he said I was cute for a chocolate with a fat ass and slim waist, like nigga get the fuck on" I said hopping off the sink looking at my butt. "Your ass getting fat, bitch who making you thick?" She asked tapping my butt as it jiggle when she did it. "Ight let's go before they think sum shit" We said walking down the stair. "Hey y'all" she said seating on her boyfriends lap. "Come here lay" jay said as he bit down on his bottom lip. I walked to where he was and stood in front of him waiting for him to say something but he didn't he just stared me up and down. " what?" I said shyly as a big smile spreaded across my face. He was just perfect, his smile, his face,the thug side of him, the sweet side of him, his dimple, his grill, his skin color, his accent, the way he say thing,his personality, should I say more? I think not. "You got the perfect body he said licking his lips as he continued to look me up and down. " no, do you not see this fat" i said grabbing my  stomach. "Stop trying to make yourself  fat" he said moving my hands making her stomach go back to flat. "I'm not making my self fat, I am fat" she said sitting beside him. "What's up with y'all girls and being fat?" He asked. "Ion know about others but me and bestie eat a lot that why we fat" i said shrugging my shoulders. "Not to be rude but you look better then I throught you would" he said looking in his phone. "You throught I was ugly?" I asked looking at him. "No cause my bestfriend not ugly" shantel said looking at me. "Nah it was the  way he was describing you" he said still not looking up at me. "Oh" I said dryly. "Don't get me wrong you cute and all but, I'm not a fan of dark chocolate cause I never had a dark chocolate before" he said shrugging. "ain't nothing wrong with dark chocolate" I said getting up and getting my candy of the coffee table. " so we gone smoke this weed or talk about what type of flavors we ain't fuck with yet" Rashad said taping the side of shantels thighs and whispers something in her ear cause her to get up. "Let's smoke outside" shantel said walking towards the back door. "come on boo" I said grabbing jays hand and walking to the back porch. We only had two chairs out and the rest where behind the house. We would only need three chairs even tho there is four of us because shantel would seat on her boyfriends lap. Jay sat down in the chair before I did so I sat on the ground, it just wouldn't feel right to seat on his lap when I barely know him, but I mean I wanted to know if his lap was warm or not. "Uhhh what is you doing?" Shantel said getting mad that he took my seat and let me seat on the ground. "Seating down" he replied texting away on his phone. " you really gone let my Bestfriend seat on the ground, that's disrespectful" she said as she played in her boyfriends hair. "She was supposed to seat on my lap to keep it warm but she sat on the ground" he said putting his hands up in defense. "Bestfriend seat on his lap" she said look at me still playing in her boyfriends hair. I sat on jays lap and watched him roll the weed. I found it quit interesting how it was done and I wanted to learn. When he was finished rolling it he put it between his lips holding it there as he digged in his right pocket for his lighter. He lit it and took a puff before pasting it to shantel. I guess you can say I'm a goodie two shoes because I never did anything I know my parents wouldn't be proud of. Every time it was offered to me I would nicely decline it because I never did it before and I was lowkey scared to. It's weird how I want to learn how to roll it but I won't smoke it. "Hit it Bestfriend" Shantel said passing me the blunt. I held it between my two fingers not knowing what to do. "I don't know how to smoke this y'all, how do I do it?" I asked looking around at everybody to see who was willing to teach me. They were all telling me to smoke it different ways and I didn't know what to do so I just passed it to jay and got on sc making a video of my mouthing the words to music that was blasting through our loud speakers. I lowkey felt left out cause I didn't smoke at all that day all I did was make videos and take pictures. It's ok cause tomorrow Saturday and we gone be lit I'm make up for today I just won't be smoking.