Chapter eight

* 2 weeks later- Monday morning*
I came home to a silent house. I don't know what I'm do this week by my self while Shantel and Rashad was out on their anniversary getaway trip. I had the house to myself till Monday. I went up stairs and immediately got in the shower. While in the shower, I scrubbed my body down with body wash. 30 minutes later  I got out and lotioned up. I put on my bra and pantie set and crawled in bed. Nobody home but me so why not walk around half naked? Even if Shantel was here I would do it but rashad come over a lot, so I don't. after being curled up in the bed I heard a knock at the door. "That's weird I wasn't expecting nobody. I slipped on my bedroom shoes and I went to the bathroom grabbing my purple robe with my name on it putting it on and tying the string that goes around it. I slowly walked down stairs to the door, when I got to the door I looked through the peep hole. "Ahhhh shit" I whispered yelled turning back around to go to my room. "I know you in there lay, open the door, let's talk this out" jay yelled through the door. It stopped me in my tracks. "Nobody's home go away" I yelled not wanting to fool with his shenanigans and lies. "Your brother told me what happened just opened the door" he yelled. "You might don't want to listen to him, he lies just as much as you do" I yelled back. "So it's a lie that you was feeling me before this whole mess came up?" He yelled through the door. I opened the door to revile jay in a basic white t-shit and gray sweat pants holding flowers and chocolate and he had a few bags in his hands. I stood back letting him in. We walked in the living room and he sat in the same spot he was in the day we smoked weed or should I say they smoke weed before heading out back to the patio. "You don't have much time, so you might want to stop admiring my curves and ass through my robe and talk" I said seating in the chair across from the chair he was in. "Why you all the way over there?" He asked looking at the spot beside him then back at me. "Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. You wasting time baby boy" I said as a small smirk appeared on my face. "Ight. I just want to say that I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said what I did, if I could go back I would take it back, I brought gifts so I could apologize with actions and not only words. This whole thing made me realize what I been missing this whole time. You've been loyal this whole time even though we not together and I appreciate that, you showed me something that nobody else can and you gave me something that nobody else did. Man, lay ever since this whole thing started I been missing you, it was wrong of me to be texting and even fooling with other girls when all I really want is right in front of me. I'm ready for some chocolate baby, and I promise I ain't gone have you looking stupid, let's start out as Bestfriends and go from there, if something happens it happens, aight?" He said and he handed me the gifts. " alright we can  be best friends and go from there but um you got to go cause you interfering with my appointment" I said sitting the stuff beside me and standing up shooing him away with my hands. "You got a dick appointment or something like that?" He asked walking towards the door. "Yeah something like that... it's called a nap appointment" I said as I watch him walk out the door. "Ight call me later" he said winking at me. "Ahh bye bye now" I said shutting the door and locking it behind him . I grabbed the things he brought and ran up stairs. I through on a crop top and some shorts you ran in on. I grabbed my phone and face time my bother. As it connected I throw my hair to the right side of my head. "Hey bitch" he yelled. "Waddup slut" I said back as I set up my phone so I didn't have to hold it. "What's up?" He asked. "J you not gone believe what just happened" I said lightly punching the palm of my left hand. "You just found out you pregnant and you don't know who the daddy is cause you been fucking all them niggas" he said in a serious voice. "Haha very funny, hell-fucking-no" I yelled. Things got quite between us and I grabbed the things jay brought me. "What's all that?" He said as he put his hair up in a bun. He had the hair style were it was shaved on the sides and in the back but he had his hair in the front and middle . "Shit jay brought me as a apology" I said looking in the bags. "Shit, bitch he buying you shit, you better keep him" he said starting to act like he a ratchet friend and want you to stay with a dude because he buy you stuff. " lol he can keep the shits other then this necklace and bra and pantie set" I said looking at it before show my brother the necklace. " ahhhh my sister turning into a gold digger" he said before laughing. "Junior" I yelled wanting him to know that I'm serious. "I don't think me and jay should talk nomore cause he did some trifling stuff " I said talking to him like I usually talk to Shantel. "Wait, what he do?" Junior asked confused. "He dated ryah after me and then he tried to talk to arianna knowing she my cousin too not only that he know we close...." I said talking about my cousins from both sides. Me and junior have different dads but the same mom. "Probably because they his type....light skin" he said checking hisself in the camera. "You still ugly slut" I said changing the subject not wanting to talk about it nomore. "And you still a gold digger bitch" he said cause us to laugh. "Bitch what you been doing while I'm gone" I asked waiting on a answer. "I turnt our room into MY ROOM! You need to get the rest of your stuff" he said pulling out his phone doing stuff. "Ouuu" I said  seeing him smile at his phone. "Man bye" he said know why I said it. "What she look like?" I asked knowing he had a girl making him smile. Junior is not a talkative person so he don't really have girlfriends nor talk to girls a lot and junior never smiles, the dude has a natural mean mug just like me but I smile from time to time. "Man let me tell you... she beautiful and she blasian (black and Asian) , man oh man she play volleyball so you know the ass right and she got the most perfect smile and the most pretty eyes man oh man" he said as he leaned back and rolled his eyes to the back of his head. "Oh my god. My brothers in love" I screamed in excitement. He never talked about a girl like this. "Lay chill man" he said serious. He hates when I be in his business but like I told him his business is my business. After talking for 2 more hours when ended up having to go our separate ways. He had to go to football practice and I had to find something to eat And go to bed.