Chapter four

( later that day)

I woke up feeling bad. I felt sick and weak. I must have fellen asleep during the movie. It was quite in the house so I reckon that shantel and rashad must of either left or fell asleep too. I walked over to my night stand in pain. my legs and lower back hurts and I just felt so weak, physically. I picked up my phone feeling weak in my upper arm. As I strolled through my notifications on my lock screen I seen that kaleb texted back. " I'm be over there around 7:30" I read. I texted back "okay" then continue to stroll through my notifications on my lock screen till I came to a message from Omarion. " so you fuck with Kaleb now lol ok cool ?" I read from 45 minutes ago. Why does he care if I move on we both know he don't want me I throught in my head. I put my phone down headed towards the closet it's now 6:00pm on the dot. If I only have a hour concert I'll be ready around 7:10 I said in my head. And of course I had to add 10 more minutes of mini concerts. Since we were gone be in the house I decided on wearing tights and a half shirt. I didn't want get all fancy just to get to know each other. Ugh I'm still tired tho. I lowkey feel like a hoe for having random dudes I talk to stay the night. Alright he gotta leave by 2:am sharp no latter I said to my self in the mirror. I took my head scarf from around my head and turnt on some music. As "up and down" beginning beat blasted out my phone speaker. I ran to grab the remote off the bed as the lyrics start to blast through the speaker "why you giving up on us, like you don't know all the shit we been through, everything use to be right, now you be acting brand new" I sing along on to the remote using it as a mic. I put my  "mic" down as I went to look for shantel . You know how you have that one friend you have to tell to "be nice" when having them meet a new friend? Well she that friend, so I'm let her know to behave when he comes. I looked in her room and nobody was in there. I went downstairs and they wasn't down there either. They might be out smoking or something but I'm not going out there. I ran back in my room singing again. After a few more concerts I put on clothes and laid in bed waiting for him to come over I told him to dress lazy cause I ain't want him to out do me just to get to know each other. Several minutes later I heard a knock on the door I took my time but rushed a little cause I ain't want him to think I was waiting at the door nor did I want him to walk away before i opened the door. "Who is it?" I yelled putting my ear to the door listening for his name. "Kaleb" I heard before opening the door. I let go of the door knob giving him a hug with both hands. "Umm you was suppose to meet my Bestfriend/ roommate but I really don't know where she at, she probably on a make up for it date cause her boyfriend always doing something she don't like lol they need relationship canceling but anyway we gone go in the room cause ain't no telling what's gone go down when they step foot in the door and I'm not talking about sexual" I said walking towards the living. "Lock the door behind you" I yelled standing waiting for him. When he walked to where I was I looked him up and down and bite my lip looking down, "omg I can't believe I'm with the finest dude on campus yo, if only...." I thought In my head. "Alayisa" kaleb yelled waving his hands back in fourth for my attention. "Huh?" I asked snapping back into reality. " you really think I'm the finest dude on campus?" He asked smiling showing his braces. "I never said that but you Ight " I said trying to play it off. "Alayisa I heard you say it doe" he said still smiling hard. " oh you did? I said chuckling I really need to stop doing that. "Follow me" I said going up the stairs in my room. "Lord I hope he was watching my booty jiggle up the stairs" I said In my head. When we got in the room I sat in my high heel chair as he sat in my armless computer chair." Ok so I was thinking we play like 21 questions and who ever ask a question both have to answer no matter what it is with truthful answers" I said putting my phone on vibrate as he put his on silent. After getting to know each other a little better we just started talking about our futures and stuff and it was slowly getting off topic before shantel busted in the room. " girl rashad just left, let me tell you what happened with that nigga" shantel said drinking her Lipton green tea with a straw. I keept shaking my head towards kaleb to get her to notice him. "Uhhh bitch what's wrong with you, twitching your head like you possessed of some shit" she said walking towards the bed. I jumped up from my seat pushing her out the door and shutting it behind me. " girl kaleb here chill with your love life for now" I said standing in front of the door. "Who is kaleb?" She asked sipping on her tea. " girl the one I was dancing on at the party, I think he likes me but for now please promise you won't act crazy when I introduce you to him" I said thinking about how thing can go down hill from there. She  walked away not saying a word causing me to chase after her. "What's wrong with you?" I asked running in front of her. "Nothing" she said walking past me going  into her room. Ughhh, I hated when she do this..... every time I try to introduce her to somebody she gets jealous thinking I'm trying to replace her or something even with boys cause she feel like I'm dump her to the side to spend more time with him, that's why she like for me to be single but yet she want Me to be happy with someone other then Omarion cause she don't like him and she don't think he right for me. " girl what's wrong?" I asked sitting on the bed. " nothing...... well I just want you to be happy and not just being with people just cause you want a relationship. Like for real I don't want my bitch to be sad over a  nigga or nothing cause I will catch a case" she whispered yelled. "girl I'm not jumping In a relationship, and you know I'm down to ride so..... you ain't catching no case alone, I just want you to meet him, get to know him and if a relationship happens then it happens but I'm not rushing and I'm diffidently not doing this to get back at Omarion for all the years of heart break so just meet him and when he leave we can talk about it more" I said pulling her hair out her face as I grabbed her hand leading us back to the room. " sorry about that" I said coming back in the room to see him texting on the phone. "He probably telling his niggas  he fuck... wait did he?" Shantel whispers. I reached behind me feeling for her face so I can cover her mouth. When I founded it I covered her mouth cause she was really being aggravating right now but hey I'm used to it and I was the same way when I met rashad. "I want you to meet my Bestfriend/ roommate shantel..... bestie this is kaleb the one I been.... eww stop it...." I said getting cut off by shantel licking my hand, she so childish lmao". ".....telling you about, your childish asf New new " I said finishing my sentence and assuring my bestie of something I tell her mostly everyday. I called her new new cause she act like new new from "atl" plus she know every word from the movie cause she watched it so many times. " I gotta go alayisa, it was nice getting to know you, and it was nice to meet you to ....shantel" he said giving me a hug and shaking new news hand. After he left we went to the living room to talk about the whole thing I told her every detail from the pool till when she walked in. " your so childish new new you gone lick my hand when I'm in the mist of talking.... rude" I said. "Your hand tasted like chocolate" she said causing us to laugh. Ugh it's never a dull moment with her I swear.