Philosophically Miniscule

Our universe is so infinite. We will never be able to wrap our heads around just how little it is we are. But if you ever spot a speck of dust floating through the air in the center of the most enormous desert in the entire world, the Sahara, imagine that speck of dust to be made of millions of particles. And imagine one of those particles as our planet. And I don't know what's smaller than a particle, but if you were to divide that particle, or subparticle, or quark, into 7 billion parts, maybe then you would be able to wrap your head around just how small we are. That dust will be surrounded with trillions of others particles of dust, all made up of those same particles, subparticles, and quarks; all with the same billions of parts. You are not just one in a million; you are one in a googolplex. What is a googolplex, you may ask? Well, a googolplex is the largest number with a written name; it is ten to the tenth power, to the hundredth power. Let's just say if you were to keep a single key on your keyboard pressed in for a full twenty-four hours, you would only have typed one million, three hundred twenty-seven thousand, six hundred eighty characters. Now, if you were to do that for an entire year, you will have typed four hundred eighty-four million, six hundred three thousand, two hundred characters. But don't forget that the average lifetime for an American is currently about seventy-nine years. And if you were to press that button down diligently for all seventy-nine of those years, with no breaks and no backspaces, you would have input thirty-eight trillion, two hundred eighty-three million, six hundred fifty-two thousand, eight hundred characters. And that's not even one trillionth of a googolplex. And if you can't even understand that, how can you possibly understand how hopelessly small you are? And yet, as humans we live our lives. You will only ever see one infinitesimal portion of the googolplex that is our universe. And yet, we are all so unique in a variety of ways. How's that for philosophy?