Chapter 6

" ... "

I could hear somebody talking.

Slowly opening my eyes, I find myself in an ominous and dusty basement. My head throbbed and a headache shocked me back into composure.

Where am I?

I signalled my arms to hoist my body up to investigate the room but to no avail. It was then I realised my hands were tied up.

" Urgh! " I struggled to break free from what ever was holding my hands prisoner. I panicked,

What's going on?

Then I slowly recalled back when Ayano hit a home run, my head as the ball.

" Fuck, " I spit, struggling more, but whatever it was just tightened and my hands felt like mashed potatoes.

Suddenly, screaming could be heard from the ceiling. A door that crept at the corner swung open, light filled the room. My eyes squint at the blinding light and I could see a figure standing at the doorway.

The figure slowly walking down the staircase and into the room holding something that seems like a large sack.

" You're finally awake. "

My eyes pieced together who it was.

Ayano dropped the sack and I think I could hear the whimper from the bag. She knelt infront of me and elevated my chin to the level of her face.

" Remember that punishment I talked about? " She grinned, opening the sack revealing a red head squirming like a worm inside the sack.

" Hayato! " I screamed, trying to waddle towards him but the gorgeous demon hugged my sides, not letting me past her.
I could see his scarlet eyes wet with tears and fear trying to escape his taped mouth.

" How many days have you spent with him? Oh yes, four. " She giggled, pulling out a kitchen knife from her pocket. Her malicious grin reflected on the shiny blade.

" For every day you've spent with him before breaking our promise, " She licked her lips and I could feel cold sweat breaking from every pore in my body.

No don't hurt him please

" I'll cut his fingers off. "

My eyes widened at Ayano as her face darkens, her giggle turns into a psychotic laughter that filled the room. Hayato screaming under the tape, his tears streaming down his face like running water.

" No, No, No Ayano I swear he didn't hear anything! I spat my food at him! " I poured, my head resting on her shoulder as I whine like a child.

" I beg to differ, " She rubbed my back and run her fingers through my hair.

" He was mumbling ' what did that mean' to himself while running to the little boys' bathroom. "

" How would you know?! You were stalking your crush this whole week! " I screamed struggling more but her grip tightened.

" I was stalking her. " She whispered, a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

Shocked surged through me,

Wait what?!

" But she misbehaved so I have to punish her- "

WHAT.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. As scary as the situation is I'm still shocked about her reply.

Why me?!

" But don't you like that guy that stares at cherry blossoms like he has never seen them before?? " I pull back from her, confusion and anger written on my face.

Hayato still crying watched the whole situation, his ears stinging at the crazy ' plot twist '. Ayano, surprised from my sudden movement, but regained her composure. Her eyes travelled down to my lips and bit hers.

" I slowly lost my feelings for him. " Blush crept onto her cheeks as she spoke softly.

" Because the only thing he seems to notice is those cherry blossom. Might as well he marries it, I've come to a conclusion that he might have objectum sexuality. "

I couldn't help snorting.

I'll admit that was funny. I feel like my anger just flushed down my body.

"Hey don't assume his sexuality."
I said between my soft giggles, when laughter slowly filled my throat like a volcano, and it erupted at my terrible comeback.

She smiled as my laughter grew into an occasional chuckle.

" MHPMH! "

Our attention turned to Hayato as he urged us to remember the situation we were in.

Oh right I almost forgot

Ayano grew silent and her face showed great annoyance. She walked towards to Hayato and kenlt down next to him. She drew her knife, getting ready to kill.

Fuck I need to do something.

Hayatos' eyes grew wider as the knife was swiftly brought down.

" Hold on! " I yelled.

Ayano's reflexes were amazing. The knife stopped as soon as my voice reached her ears. The tip of the blade barely touching his chest. Ayano cranked her head to me, her eyes filled with even more annoyance,

" Is there a way to m-make it up to you? I'm sorry I told him. I really am.. "

I stuttered, looking over to Hayato, who is shaking in fear.
Ayanos' eyes gestured for me to continue as my voice grew softer,

".. I'll be a good girl next time I promise. " 

I mentally winced at what I said Out of all things I could have said, is that. But fortunately, Ayanos' face lit up, her eyes gleaming with glee at what I said. But that erratic, sinful blush stay stained on her cheeks. She completely forgot Hayatos' existence and crawled over to me.

" You bettee keep your word this time or I won't forgive you. "

She whispered, shutting her eyes and cupping my cheeks on her hands, leaning towards my face. I gulped, and suddenly,
her lips smashed against mine. My mind went blank, it was processing what happened for a second but exploded. She lowered her bottom and slipped her tongue into my mouth. It slowly explored every inch inside of me.

I moaned softly as she deepened the kiss, forgetting the shock that surged through my body. The taste of her was too sweet to resist, it felt like she brought me to candyland. After-however long it was, she broke the kiss, a trail of saliva formed a bridge between my lips and her tongue.
Her eyes fluttered open, then stood up, and slowly walking to the exit.

" I'll make you some food, and I'll spare your little friend. You better not have anything going on between you two, or else. " She frowned, her forehead crease spelled hesitation.

She opened the door, and closed with without another word. Silence filled the room and Hayato turned to me, trying to wake me from my trance like state, but to no avail. My brain was still processing what happened, at the same time was hypnotized by the kiss.

Hello y'all dis author, I'm sorry for the somewhat lazy chapter, I wasn't really focused on what was happening my girlfriend was being a dork and surprised me with an early birthday cake. It kinda escalated too quickly, I guess i was too excited. But i hope y'all have a lovely day! Thank you for the support, I really really appreciate it :')