Chapter 11

Tiny portions of sunlight streamed down from the cracks of the window and position itself on my eyelids. My eyes opened slowly, my orbs still radiated grogginess and dark circles hung on the bags of my eyes. I looked around, bed sheets falling to my sides. My hand trailed up to my unclothed skin, the cold touch burnt my skin. And that's when I realized.

" Oh God, did I really just had Sex with her-- again????? " My free hand ran through my hair. My eyes shifted to the empty space beside me, the outline of her body's pressure created a soft crater on the sheets.

" But wow, she's not even here. This is fuckrageous. " I spit. I scratched my hair and caught a whiff of my own body odour and flinched. " Jesus! I smell so damn bad! I should take a shower. " i mumbled, jumping off the bed. But something roughly tugged me back on the bed. My head bounced back onto the soft pillow but I imagined that my skull just cracked against it, or did it really happen?

" OUCh ! " I yell, rubbing the back of my head and removed the sheets that covered my feet. A short chain clung onto my ankles and tied to the bedpost with a lock. Oh right, I almost forgot my little miss one night stand is into bondage. I rolled my eyes and sat straight on the bed. I think I've given up on escaping, probably my willpower is somewhere down there, it's just that something down there doesn't want to leave. 

" I'm not surprised if nobody misses me anyways. " I sigh,shutting my eyes and plopping myself back onto the bed. 

" I'll miss you, if you were to leave. " 

My eyes instantly opened, and used an elbow to prop myself up. Ayano leaned against the doorway with a smirk plastered on her face. Well didn't she turn from a shy pie to a cock(y) head

" Do you want anything? "

Ayano asked with a soft whisper, A white blanket hugged her naked body, grasping onto the curves and her raven locks are in a sexy mess. The blanket isn't doing a really good job at covering her body properly, half of her chest is exposed and waist down felt like a tease. The white cloth entangled messily  around her legs and waist, her pale thighs were completely bare and just a tiny part of the blanket held onto her, um. I just have to squint a bit and I could see the tiny pink bud protrud--

" I like it when you stare at me like that; " She growled huskily, snapping me out of my thoughts, my cheeks glowed a light shade of red.
" Hey remember the first time we met, you're a big perver- oof! " A pillow swiftly slammed against her face even before she could finish her sentence.
" Shut up; " I mumbled and hid between the sheets. " You know, it feels like i've been sleeping for months. "
" Yea cause you were. "
" Wait what- "
My mouth drops and I feel my head spin.
" I drugged you after our little session months ago."
" What, why in the world would you do that? " I yelled.
Oh wait, she's a kidnapper and I'm her victim. Or is there something else?
She raised an eyebrow and sighed
" I just needed the time to fake your death so we could be together without anybody disturbing us. Besides you'll probably screw up our honeymoon plans by escaping again. Just bear with it okay baby? "

She walked towards me and sat next to me.

" Afterwards lets run away how does that sound. We can start anew. Maybe change your nickname to something more human like, patricia or kelly or I dont know anything you want because honestly what the heck is 'Reader-chan' " She laughed but I didnt, " I'm joking, but; " she edged closer to me, " Im serious about starting a new life with you. I'll love you more than anybody else in this world. I promise. "

I stared at her wide eyed,  she ruined my life, my body and me. Yet she has the audacity to proclaim her love for me? But what is this feeling? My Stockholm syndrome? The excessive amount of drugs she injected into my bloodstream? Is she growing on me? Or I'm just insane for loving her back?
What will I say? Her orbs gazed deeply into my soul, pleading for a chance. Should i?
I opened my mouth and my voice cracked under the pressure.

AUTHOR NOTE
HELLO ITS BEEN A YEAR HAHAHAHH DID YOU LIKE MY COVER UP FOR MY MONTHS LONG DISAPPEARANCE? SORRY I WAS STUDYING FOR MY MAJORS AND GUESS WHAT MY HARD WORK BROUGHT ME DOWN I HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER MAJOR AT THE END OF THE YEAR WOW LUCKY ME!!
BUT IM SORRY GUYS FOR THE BAD UPDATE
SO CURRENTLY IM FINISHING UP THE BAD, THE GOOD AND THE TRUE ENDING
YES THERE ARE THREE ENDINGS BECAUSE YALL HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS OF AYANO AND MY TERRIBLE PLOT PROGRESSION SO I DECIDED THE NEXT THREE CHAPTERS ARE THE END OF MY YANDERE SIMULATOR FANFIC
IVE CONSIDERED STARTING A NEW STORY BUT I HAVE TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED BEFORE DOING THAT AND I WANT TO GIVE MY 2017 SELF SOME CLOSURE HAHAHA ANYWAYS HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE CHINESE PEOPLE AND THE REST I HOPE YOULL HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD!!