Chapter one:🖤

Jenna
----------
Jenna wakes up tired and cranky. Her body still hurts from lasts nights beating when she refused to have sex with her boyfriend Parker. This was normal for Jenna now, whenever she refused to do something for him he would beat her until she would finally do it. You would think Jenna would just break up with Parker but, it wasn't that easy. Every time she tried to leave Parker he would just beat her more until she agreed to stay. She didn't even think about leaving Parker anymore it hardly ever even crossed her mind because she knew better. She would never be able to leave, she would be in this relationship forever.
She realizes that the sun has yet to rise it must've been around 5 in the morning, Parker has work at 6:30 she she would have about an hour to herself. Jenna notices the room is pitch black no light at all not even from the moon. Jenna always hated the dark, it was much easier for her demons to take over in the dark and she hated that.
Although the room is dark she can still make out the silhouette of Parker. She gets up, slowly but quietly In fear of waking Parker. She then starts walking to the door, she knew the bedroom well but not that well. She had to keep her hands up to make sure she wouldn't run into anything. She soon found the door she rests her hand on the cold golden color door knob. She liked the feeling of how the cold door knob cooled her warm hand for a second, but then the heat of her hand took over and the door knob soon became warm. Then creaks the door open and makes sure that it doesn't make too much noise she then exits the room and hears the creak of the door again as she closes the door behind her. She stood outside the door for a second, a good feeling washed over her body but she couldn't quite think of the feeling. Freedom? Was that is she wondered to herself? All she did was leave the room but she felt free from everything even Parker. Jenna knew that it wouldn't last long though so she she quickly brushed the feelings aside.
As she enters the kitchen she pours herself a cup of coffee, she thought about eating something but then quickly shot it down. She was already fat enough she didn't need to eat more at least that's what kids in her old high school and Parker told her. She then sat herself down on the leather couch. She decided against turning on the TV in fear of waking Parker, Jenna never believed what's on TV anyways.
As much as Jenna hated this house and all the bad memories it holds of every beating and all the mean insults she did happen to be quite found of the leather couch. Maybe it was because she had one in her home as a child. She then just sat there drinking her coffee as she thought of all the happy memories she had as a child, when she didn't care what other people thunk of her or when she had no responsibilities. Although these were all happy memories before..... No Jenna didn't want to think about that right now she couldn't bring herself to think about it... at least not right now. She was then quickly snapped out of her thoughts as she heard the loud thumps of feet walking down the stairs and those feet just happens to belong to Parker. She thought to herself "could it have really been and hour already?"
She then saw the sun had already risen a little and then she saw the clock and it said 6:15. She didn't realize how long she sat there thinking. Then she finally saw his silhouette emerge form the stair case. His evil icy blue eyes meet her innocent and scared blue eyes, and in that moment she realized how scared she was at that moment. She gulped,
"H-hey babe how was your sleep?"
She knew calling him names like that made him not so mean sometimes, today didn't seem to be one of those days.
"Where's breakfast" He said in an angry voice.
"I-I didn't make any I didn't know you wanted some, there's still sometime before you leave I can make something quick right now" she said as she stood up and started walking to the kitchen. But a had hand stoped her and there she was again forced to look at those icy blue eyes.
"GOD DAMNIT WOMAN I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND YOU CANT EVEN DO ONE LITTLE THING FOR ME IN RUTURN!"
She realized he was really mad this morning.
"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad I I didn't know you wanted any"
She stuttered but she realized sorry wasn't going to be good enough. She was soon pushed to the ground, her head hit the floor hard and a wave of pain washed over her body.
"YOU STUPID WHORE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!" He yelled as he repeatedly kicked her in the stomach. Jenna did nothing to stop it, she knew there was nothing she could do to stop it. Jenna just laid there accepting the pain of Parkers boot to her stomach. What felt like an hour of name calling and kicking Parker soon left for work, as he walked out the door he stated the Jenna was a horrible person and dinner better be ready when he gets home.
Jenna didn't move she just laid down on the ground in horrid pain in her stomach, she soon started to cry as she thought of all the mean words Parker called her, but then she realized it was all true. Jenna black was a horrible person and she didn't deserve to live.

Okay Ik it's a little bad at the beginning but it gets better I promise 😂 so keep reading please. Any constructive criticism would be great too!
Annalee❤️